Season 1 - Week 2: Inferno Unleashed: Live Now! Ends 12/5/2013

sorry, manoj, we gotta shift these around for now, we dont have the capability to have the event start at different time zones…not exactly sure what to do for india even when we do have that capability…there are only 8 players in india. please tell you friends :slight_smile:

Well I can’t complain, Aus gets it early morning. I think you guys have to realise that not every timezone can be catered for! There will never be a perfect start time. A lot of countries have to grin and bare it when it comes to online events

This concept would ultimately be biased towards countries (like here in Australia) who are a day ahead of other countries. You would have to jump extra hoops to ‘keep it fair’…doesn’t seem worth it, you can’t please everyone.

For people who won destructor, wich is 100 ppl yeah? That means 1% of that is 1 yea? Sooo ppl that gt destructor last week 1 of them will get this newfire guy?

Quick question; as someone who hasn’t completed the game yet (I’m up to Arborun on the map/story) would I be able to stand a chance
in these missions? Or would the final boss be too difficult for my monsters?

If you’re up to Arborun, you almost certainly wouldn’t be able to finish. You can (and should) do what you can though. You will get a regular egg per floor, and you will certainly be able to do some floors.

might be too difficult for you this week. but you have about 6 days to train your monsters, so you might not be able to get the main prize, but you still get a gold egg out of it, level them up!

nope, thats not how it works, 1% of everyone who finished it, so they are competing against all players for about 80 spots this time.

all others who havent won are competing for about 800 spots + 80 (if you can beat last week’s winners). 

roughly 8000 people finished the event last week. 

How about you cycle the start time, this week at 5pm est, next week at 8 pm est, so everyone has the same chance weekly, in every part of the world

Sort im not so good with time zones how many hours til the event comes online ?:slight_smile:

Thanks a ton for posting the thread! Appreciate it. I probably would have missed it otherwise. n.n

Anyways, this looks fun! I’ll be sure to fuse it and not win the event. Why? I’m relatively lucky with eggs, might as well leave the spot for someone else.

…and I also want to stay in the large pool until triphy or [CENSORED] are released. :smiley:

Timezones are super easy, especially since you’ve been given the GMT time. 

Everyone should know their own timezone, and this time will be expressed in GMT + or - some number.

For example, if you were in Singapore, your timezone would be expressed as GMT +8, and it would be 5pm currently.

The event starts at 10pm GMT (+0) on the 30th.

If you were in Singapore, you would add 8 hours to this time (11, 12, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6), and get 6am, on the 1st.

Similarly, if you were in Brasilia, you would be in a GMT -3 timezone, so you simply count 3 hours earlier (9, 8, 7) and get 7pm on the 30th in your time.

All you ever need to do, is know your own timezone.

[CENSORED]…are you serious? I’m sorry it’s just that I’m not sure if that is a typo or whatever…
Edit: thanks for censoring that word, not sure if it’s an appropriate word to be used here haha
P.s is it really an ark???

Next time - Event Countdown Clock. Problem solved :slight_smile:

What will the Australian time be?

Why is everyone asking for times. You’re clearly on the Internet to ask the question, why not just look up your time equivalent while you’re there?
While I’m here, why not just make the winners a random 10% from the people that finished at the end of the week. That way time zones don’t matter and nobody is disadvantaged. Either that or the quickest 10% to finish but that will probably favour previous winners. Not everyone can sit on their phones refreshing at all hours of the day when a new mission is coming out.

Can’t wait :smiley:

Why hasn’t it restarted yet? I’ve relaunched the app a dozen times

edit. Sorry got the day wrong. And now it’s on when I won’t be able to get on at all  :frowning:

Because you’re 24 hours too early

It’s the 30th where I live

It’s not 10 GMT on the 30th. 

To claim this prize, or stay in loser pool for a better beast… Decisions, decisions…:grimacing: