Season 2 - Week 5: Tornado Warning Starts 3/8/2014 5PM EST, 10 PM GMT.

Season 2 - Week 5: Tornado Warning

Starts 3/8/2014 5PM EST, 10 PM GMT. 

S Rank Vortexor awarded to the Top 10%.
Gold Mission Egg Awarded to Everyone. 

To get started on it immediately after the event is live, please force quit your app and relaunch it. (Please DO NOT DELETE your app).

Here is how: http://iosguides.net/force-quit-reboot-app-iphone-ipad/

Please Visit the Fair Practice Mission Policy for more details about how the prize is distributed. 

http://www.hunterislandforum.com/index.php/forum/10-weekly-online-mission/

Summary: normally only 1% of the players will win, but if you have never won in that Season (usually 10 weeks per Season) you just need to finish in the top 10%. This way people who don’t win get better odds of winning as time goes by.
1). We will keep a list of every player that has won a grand prize in a mission
2). The list will be wiped out every 10 weeks (number may change based on feedback). We will refer to this period as a Season. 
3) If you have NOT won a grand prize through finishing in the top during a Season, then you are placed in pool A. 
4) If you have won a grand prize through finishing in the top during a Season, then you are immediately placed in pool B.
5) For players in pool A, the number of grand prizes awarded in each mission will equal to 10% of the people who completed (everyone in both pools who got to the end including the people who lost) the prior week’s mission .
6) For players in pool B, the number of grand prizes awarded in each mission will equal to 1% of the people who completed (everyone in both pools who got to the end including the people who lost) the prior week’s mission.

Finally, I’ve been waiting for this monster since game release!

I just want a way to get Old OMs (any OM for that matter) for sure. I don’t care if it’s a 100 floor dungeon with an OM at the end or a long tournament. Atleast a tournament set-up would also give maybe some alternate rewards and make the arena USEABLE again.

Edit: meant to post this in topic below D: FML

This monster, Kami, and Octoneer; are going to be my pride and joy. 

This will really change the makeup of a lot of lineups. I would put 3 Arks with Vengence in the FRONT, and put what you normally would as a starting 3 in the 4, 5, and 6 spots. That way the Knockback will help your team. I envision players very eager to press the “knockback” trigger. 

I think that’s a valid point but I also think that a lot of people who know what they are doing would see through that immediantly, which would make that less viable of a strategy

And to this why not make a egg that you can buy that has ONLY the OM monsters fusion fodder, this would mean people would always get their money’s worth, but they wouldn’t always get what they want

I for one don’t spend money on it at all because you have such a small chance even with fever

In a way, I think this monster may make pvp even more luck dependent, which is unfortunate. If my line-up is Vortexor-ready, it’ll be considerably less ready for non-Vortexor teams and vice versa.

Guess im back at HI but I dont know for how long… Im kinda mad that the promised update is 2 months over time…

I couldn’t care less about how long the update takes, all I care about is that they’re actually working on it. What bothers me is the thought of them discontinuing the game.

But as I hear they have plans for carrying progress over (which doesn’t mean there are guarantees… but having plans is a good start), I’m satisfied. However, we shouldn’t make this a topic about that. There have been other topics discussing this situation.

I don’t see how this monster makes PvP luck-based any more than any other does. If your argument is that it makes PvP luck-based because the opponent may or may not have it and that’s based on “luck”, then that really applies to just about any monster. And that’s unavoidable.

That’s what bothers me too because of the amount of time and money invested.

So has there been talk about them discontinuing this game? 

The relevant place to discuss the status of the game is this topic. Let’s talk about this topic over there.

Whew, got him in 21 minutes fighting every boss but 1.

me too…i just skipped 1 boss.

28 minutes was good enough to get him. Had three very hard random floors and hd to fight two bosses.

That last boss fight on 18 was kinda silly. They just knocked around my arkadions and sacrificed theyreselves for a minute

'Twas a mistake in the coding that they could sacrifice.

^really? Two sacrificed themselves and then I destroyed the last one :slight_smile:

All of them sacrificed one after the other. I am super dopper lucky

I have a question: to get the four whirlcore, I can only take one from the Gold Egg?

^u get three from bosses, and u can two from two mission eggs(one is golden)