Saberdragon

How someone is supposed to use it?

He’s a OoO/sleep counter and can wake up/finish off enemies From HG with a fast shock. Also, he can kill token monsters from your team pretty easily with electrocute and charges his Bt at the same time.

In short: Sleep and Motor counter.

1 Like

There was a time where Saber dragon was a staple part of my team.

Nightrider
Noxdragon
Bitterbeast
Saber

If NR was left untouched, I would use overwatch and survivor immediately. Bitter life flips, Saber shocks and triggers the overwatch.

If NR was damaged, Saber would usually get it into red with its other attack.

If I really thought lifeflip was a lost cause, instant overwatch on Nox and NR, AoE on both, shock, AoE again.

I used to love it. Times were different back then though.

For OoO the problem is that it wakes up also the enemy so yeah it counter but it doesn’t give an advantage.
For HG there is often someone that can do it.
For the token monster ok but you have to find someone with unwanted friend.

Nice tactic, never tought to use it as overwatch trigger ehehe

Thank you both for the answers, I understand better now :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s why he’s a cheap counter to Motor. If Motor meta becomes prominent again he can counter him pretty effectively. Of course a monster like Dusicyon is better for this purpose but he’s a shop exclusive and needs 2 turns to get rid of the tokens. Pair Saber with overwatch/desperate strike monsters like Lemon said and you will pile up the pressure on the opponent.

1 Like

Man I really wish Saber had more going for him, he’s such a cool and unique concept. Maybe just something to replace his generic attack so he has options beyond just his shock shenanigans.

1 Like

I see u got your cake🙄 happy cakeday!

Lol thanks, that’s not actually for my birthday, just for my forum account’s anniversary. My birthday was a month ago.