Dragon or Bird - New Mons

So between the two which is your favorite? Obviously one is a bit more specialized than the other one between status and utility secret skill on one will be a must for functionality (bird) and other a utility that is nice but unnecessary for its job in terms of its secret skill (dragon). Which one is your favorite and which one will you be angered by the most in PVP/PVE?

To be honest both seem good, but only one seems to take the cake in my eyes for coolness.

I want dragon.

I want devs to make the egg not a 50/50 such that I have a chance to not get the dragon. I want a guarantee.

1 Like

I really want both in honesty, but yeah my priority is probably the dragon >.<

That dragon will make dark assist more OP than it already is, Zhu, Azra, Tene, BB, atra, night lord, bane, gazer. Will be tough to counter with this new dude in the mix as well. Without the right team to counter (sleep) he’s going to do a lot of damage, that skeleton whale could be a nuisance paired with him as well.

Yep and we have a poison dark I think coming sometime.

It’s called banedragon.

With the weird floaty thing that deals massive damage to every*** poisoned unit?

Oh yes. The toxic tampon shock monster. I’m glad we haven’t forgot about that one

1 Like

Any idea what the monster cost will be for the shadow dragon when his SS is unlocked? 14 or 15?

Probably 16 given it’s strength

If that’s the case, probably not worth unlocking, considering it’s Death timer move costs 100 secs and takes 100 secs to trigger. Might be the same situation with potting him. (Unless you are planning on running him FL for speed increase)

Let me get google to help, “Toxic shock syndrome is still mostly a disease **************** who use tampons.” Not going to go further than this, but maybe not the best name, may I suggest something like Toxic Oak

You don’t have to accelerate immediately. You can DS, then accelerate after it gets it’s turn.

I want the Dragon. He’s super cool.

I want nightlord :joy: or any other shocker they are hiding from me for 529days already

Sorry bro, got Nightlord first. You can have Celestrion.

Nightlord - my first legendery, and still almost in every team i make

Jingle was my first legendary, its in my pvp team always but not in some pve teams. Getting a buff soon. :smiling_imp:

I warnt the Bird. Malwing is his Name and his entrance is crazy, I’ll try to hatch him. Ankoudragon looks good too. Both you can find at Easter story event. The dragons passive skill remembers me on revenarchion.

Malwing wont come to you, its irritated to Valza lovers.