S rank arks suggestion

Hey everyone

Now that the Update is Coming out soon, i startet woundering what was going to happen With the S ranked arks.

I mean we all know that they are going to Cut Down the ba’s to 1 but then what is going to be the Big difference of having a C ranked ark or an S ranked ark.

Right know we all know that it has a specifik % of ba’s in a row but what about after the Update then even if i have all S ranked my opinion would still be able to win a fight With all C ranked. (If its the same kind of arks he be using)

My point is they should give S ranked an higher % right now they are on 20% or something like that! but after the Update they should make it more like a 50/50 chance of getting a ba that wont hurt that Much… I mean there has to be a Big difference of having and C or S rank so people still would be farming rare ranks. And the gradeboosters you save up throw pvp rewards ( if S ranks get nerfed to Much theN Why even have gradeboosters , i know that the devs surely have some thoughts and might even figured it all out but what if it keeps on the same % as for now?)

It might be putting the % to High but still there most be a Big change from and random grade to S…

Please give your thoughts and if i didnt explained it Well then i be glad to try rephrase my self-’/-

S is still 10% higher than A right now, and 15% higher than C. That’s fairly significant. I wouldn’t mind a small boost - maybe 25% instead of 20 - but 50% is pushing it.

To put it bluntly, this is a terrible idea. The percentage rate for bonus actions for S ranks is fine. Bonus actions are only meant to be bonuses. Thats why the word “bonus” is in there. Having a 1 out of 5 attacks being a bonus action from an s rank is much better than 1 out of 10 attacks roughly for an a rank is good already. Raising the BA chance any higher for s ranks and you are forcing everyone who wants to pvp to have all s ranks in order to be viable to compete since bonus actions are too strong. Easy for egg timers and those with plenty of free time to get S ranks but those who dont have the time to farm for s ranks and only have several b or c ranks will be annihilated by all s rank teams because they are not getting bonus actions.

Sorry if Im sounding like a donkey’s rear end here, but yeah…terrible terrible idea. There shouldnt be a gigantic power gap among the ranks.

That’s true, but let’s realize that most monsters don’t last very long - not long enough to get many hits out anyway. 

I do think 25% would be okay, and I am also fine with 20%. But again, let’s not do 50% :).

Agree that 50% is ridiculously too high.

Most of the Arks I use for PVP are S ranks now, and to be honest I think the %'s are good enough as they are. 

Indeed that the procent’s are good as they are and life and PvP is about luck so I have nothing to complain

Why do they even need to limit bonus action? Maybe make only S ranked arks be able to hit multiple bonus action. And as for saying that it benefits egg timers that’s a little offensive. I have an all S team with a few A arks and idk if I used a single monster I have gotten from an egg. Maybe A rank frillzeon. The only reason I grinded and farmed to get S ranked arks was to be able to get numerous bonus actions. An S rank should give you a significant advantage because it is so hard to obtain

if there’s anything to blame, its the Stego+Charc combo.  it’s so badly abused that it choked out half of the competition, just because the S ranked ones got ridiculous bonus actions

So nerfing those arks isn’t enough? I do agree that stego+Charc get ridiculous with the bonus actions. But idk it kinda sucks that one combination can cause such a drastic change that affects all arks

For some, yes its enough

for the majority, it wasn’t enough so that’s why the bonus actions are also getting nerfed but I think that’s only one per turn?

Im not 100% certain on that

In general, the more bonus actions you have, the more luck-based PvP is. (And the less skill-based it is).

We want PvP to be more skill-based.

The limit of 1 BA only applies to pvp however and not the rest of the game right?

No No NO NO NO NO NO

Exactly because having it b luck based takes the fun out