How to obtain/get egg easy ???

i’m quite a new guy here, just around rank 8 ( don’t have any legendary or ultra-evolve monster )
i really want some more egg but it hard to obtain, like just (5 gems) = 1 egg / 1 day ( by doing some quest/mission )
any recommend to obtain gem/egg more easy ??? thanks
p/s: i’ve spin around 6 times ( the first 2 i got superepic and then after that all i got is just epic ??? so hard man )  :(  :unsure:  :wacko:

if ur only lvl 8 reinstall the game and do that again until u got a legendary from the first free egg. thats called rerolling and a lot of players did that successfully

later in the game u will get enough gems from leveling up and the weekly events

If you are going to reroll aim for a last biter like Penguini or Golrock. They are the best legendaries.

Yeah, it’s probably the best way to go, it might take a while but just a golrock or a penguini can go a long way in pve

Shadowyrm is good too. He is worth keeping if you get him because of the bloodthirst buff.

So what if your rank 24 with no legendary is it worth rerolling?

Absolutely. I was rank 45 when I did

What did you get

I got and kept shadowyrm. I didn’t know that biters were op then. I have dragaia now though.

Hmm ok then I’ll restart

Exactly how long did it take you all to get what you wanted

Took me about 20 hours to get one legendary drop. If you want to do this you have a 2% chance for a legendary each roll. On top of that, a further decreased chance to get the actual legendary that you want. I got a tiamouf or whatever auto poison mon and I kept it because I was tired of rerolling. At least I have a legendary. Also I built a poison team around it. My team does quite well right now. I’m rank 9 and destroying every encounter with pve (except endgame missions of course). 

thanks but the chance to get 4-5 star monsters ( superepic-legendary is quite hard ) 
i just spin 2 more egg and still got epic, i think i’ll uninstall this in in someday, so wasted our time  :o 
i hope they have some kind of private server to satisfy my goal that i can spin many many of egg ( or even a pixie dust magic tool )  :ph34r:

using pixie dust magic (we are actively banning hackers and cheaters) on your account is a bad idea.

I must further discourage any and all users from discussion or pursuit of pixie dust magic tools in an attempt to bypass the game. Please remember to play fairly as actions are, and will continue to be, taken on accounts identified as using pixie dust magic.

It only took me 2-3 hours.

5 days of 2-3 hours per day to get a last biter. I reset on other legenadries

I must have been really unlucky for it to take me about 20+ hours for one legendary to roll.