Regarding Maintenance

Hey guys,

We have just concluded the work that we were doing to prepare for our new update, and have pressed the big shiny red (blue actually) buttons to release the new update into the wild, and it is currently being rolled out.

The old servers will stay on maintenance for a while whilst we wait for the update to roll out across stores, then we will be replacing the maintenance message with an update one. But it should appear in your store within a couple hours, and you can download it and play as soon as you can see it. :slight_smile:

As you may have seen, we will be holding a PvP beta soon to test our completely new system, so please go and sign up to that if you haven’t already. I may be biased, but it is very much improved.

Hope you enjoy this update, and look forward to many more to come!

2 Likes

It’s been a whole minute and the app store hasn’t realized that you have released the update.

I found it in gplay store. Its huge 90 MB :slight_smile:
Keep the updates coming deverinos

When rexo is one shot by so many monsters, what’s the point to give it that passive…

1 Like

i cannot claim daily login, just three days away from receiving 700 days reward. No connection issue with online content.
Btw, have used 390 tickets and still not met the grailing.

I can do nothing during the battle of whale event after the update.

Hey,

Can you let me know which level, and dungeon this was in please? Thanks.

Some monster in aid friend the stats is decreased. And if that monster calling in battlefield the hp is 1

@Dev_BRD Every time I toggle a secret skill it lags and gives me this screen:

It does actually toggle the secret skill, but it’s just takes a while.

Also, given the photo that the other guy posted, I would say that that particular bug occurs in the fire dungeon.

Are you getting this with all monsters, or just a specific one?

Hmmm. . . After further testing, with the delay between it activating, and it actually happening, there is a window where if you tap the button again, then it gives you the message.

So much smaller bug than I initially thought.

Here too IMG-20180725-WA0035

Hey Zero,

Can you let me know which event this is, and what device you are using? Thanks

This in beweekly mission… my device android samsung j1 ace

My initial thought is this could be due to your device being under powered, does your game typically run slow / stutter? due to some graphical improvements we done, this could have made it worse for you than before.

@kocowind I believe this freeze might be due to turning auto off during a very specific window, which has been an issue for a while. I will be looking into this for a fix soon.

1 Like

Not slow, in battle is smooth but sometime stutter or freeze.

All monsters that are shared have their stats not in max. Checked it with my friend list and friend suggestions.

Thanks for the report, I will look into this once I am back into the office.

Yes, it is the problem after I turn off auto mode, but this is my first time to meet this bug.