Regarding Accounts being Banned

We have recently upgraded our systems to better detect and have consequently banned several users for cheating. These individuals were found to be using or have recently used unauthorized apps during events to gain an unfair advantage and rewards.

We understand that Neo Monsters is not available in some countries and have previously overlooked users using unofficial apps. While we appreciate those who continue to play Neo Monsters fairly on these platforms, unfortunately, many have resorted to using modded functions and cheating. To tell between fair players and cheaters, who also used these unofficial apps, has become increasingly challenging and time-consuming.

It deeply pains us to restrict any of our players from enjoying the game. However, to maintain balance and fairness for all legitimate users, these measures are necessary.

Neo Monsters is often available for free download for 1~2 weeks around every 5 weeks. We strongly advise you to download and play the official app. The next free download period is scheduled for:

• Google Play Store: 12/15 ~ 12/22
  • Apple App Store: 12/15 ~ 12/29

Please note that our actions are not a blanket ban on all users of unofficial apps, but rather targeted at those we are 99% certain have engaged in cheating. If you believe you are among the 1% and can confidently say that you have never cheated, please send me a private message with your Friend ID for further review. (Note: If someone else using your account has committed cheating, it still constitutes a violation.)

For those still using unofficial apps, we urge you to switch to the legitimate version during the upcoming Neo Monsters free campaign in order to survive the next wave of ban in the future.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

21 Likes

What if it’s a cousin or brother?

4 Likes

:+1:t2:

2 Likes

Please help me. I got banned for no reason… Please please help me. I was grinding for Ingredients and all of a sudden got banned. I swear to god I didn’t use any hack.

This is my 4 years of hardwork please help me.

f0288cd700d2769ceefbc8d9d5a4e7a0

@Dev_VKC Are all banned today permanently blocked or how long will it be sealed?

I personally think it should be perma ban unless there’s a false alarm.

1 Like

Bro my account got blocked for no reason.

1 Like

We in mainland China have no official version and have filled tens of thousands of Chinese yuan. Are we going to lose our support?

this kind of announcement should be, reported in the game itself. There aren’t many people here on the forum and no one will be aware that the application is free during certain periods. Except if you do it via the game, users will be able to make their arrangements and will not be able to say that they were not warned

7 Likes

What about those of us who use parallel space to play two accs? Is it possible for the parallel space one to get banned?

2 Likes

Why did I got blocked on online section in my two acc?

Must be hacker

Is your name Back House?

Back house has been suspended from pvp events only

Hello, I come here for the first time and I would like to know why you won’t let me enter the online area

On the game? I think it has a HR Level 15 requirement

Or, if you have done something wrong, might be banned

1 Like

Guys pls help :sob:… I just opened my games after 2 days and these suddenly happened pls help :sob: