Rattlesneak

New mon from island challenge. Double sneak attack will be interesting :smiley:

You are #1 in the island challenge well done

Iā€™m not really chasing the rank lol. I just want the rewards :smiley: For island challenge I usually do quite well, as long as I got good monster :DĀ and for this kind of event itā€™s better if you climb up as fast as possible, because the longer the event, the stronger the opponent line up, and the buff will make it quite difficult. Thanks anyway.

wow your so fast i am at 80

Yup, im stuck here waiting restoration code for ages

Ultra evolved stats and moveset for anyone wondering

Cheers.

Timestrike and poison revenge make it a bit more useful. Sneak Attack could be amazing in certain situations, but how often do opponents tend to stealth? And bare in mind that one of the Stealth Teammates types are the protectors, thus blocking you from hitting the stealthā€™d. Heā€™s either amazing or useless depending on whose on the field.

Iā€™ve been floating around top 50 in this challenge for the most part, despite not playing for half of Friday. As has been said, itā€™s definitely ideal to race up as quickly as possible before the stronger mons start to arrive, although depending on the mons you get itā€™s easy to get ā€˜stuckā€™ around a certain level until the next draft. I did get stuck around 160 until I got the first SE, so it really is luck of the draw. If you get a crap SE or legend draft then suddenly everyone else becomes much stronger than you - but get a great one or one that fits into your strategy and you can surge up a few dozen levels.

yep, that happened when I picked up olā€™ revenarchion in the first challenge. Got me to eighth place :smiley:

If you have drakazord it could be useful and if you put him with a team turn / give turn

I just got him. But his stealth always gets ā€œusedā€ before I can use sneak attack

Iā€™ve only just twigged that Sneak Attack does critical damage when Rattlesneak is stealthed, not an opponent. What a moron.

Interesting.

I think you have to ā€œpositionedā€ him after stealh given, that way you can immediately use the sneak attack. Just use skip if itā€™s not separate too much. And itā€™s better if after the rattlesneak is a give turner. But I think itā€™s too much setup just for a critical attack. Maybe if itā€™s double sneak attack itā€™ll worth the hassle.

Wow an einstein, enlighten me plz

Question is, how strong is the move multiplier. Can it HG Aegis in one hit? How about SS or the TTs? The Auto-poisons? Warca and Bazilogon? More importantly, ziberius or bovolcus?

Sadly I donā€™t think itā€™s stealth will protect from stun revenge from kills, as that typically only works if the immediate next move after stealthing is the enemy stunflashing or stunbombing so far. But we shall see, as technically you are receiving stun the immediate turn after stealth, but itā€™s AFTER you move as opposed to BEING an opponentā€™s move.

Sorry, who are you?

Donā€™t feel bad, I did the exact same thing.  :stuck_out_tongue:

use a stealth team mate, like ogre or 5 star protect mons

just skip until you can time it well

Hard to time in pvp :joy:

Thanks
I actually got an protector that can do that
I actually got an protector that can do that
It worked!!! Just won a battle using stealth teammate + give turn + sneak attack