Rare Gems - Unlucky Players

What we need is proper video evidence of this happening on multiple consecutive occasions. I’m happy to help if somebody with a malwing wants to participate.

1 Like

16/67, horror dupe

16/68, midas dupe

Lol, idk how can you count your every egg until now :joy: I cannot guess even , idk how many eggs I have hatched :joy:

1 Like

You can easily check your previous posts to keep the records. Just maintain this to see how unlucky I finally could be. Unfortunately, it seems I am the only residual one of those unlucky rare egg rollers who still post here.

1 Like

I feel most people’s reports are false not saying it ain’t broken though

Yeah you seem to be only one keeping proper records

My tears run dry.

The king of luck quit and sold his acc last month. He returned yesterday, started a new acc, and opened the free pack:1
He lived in australia, too. You should go and hunt him down. Then do whatever you should do.

3 Likes

… what. The. ####

Damn, that’s a nice haul he scored.

0/60 very very bad

Just started a new account for fun

Accumulated 9 rare eggs in pvp acc. Guess what? 1 legend dupe, 7 SE dupe and nerfedToDeath undina.

You truly have the worst luck my friend.

He lives in austrlia as well who is he?

Il go find him and have him open my eggs

cloud or y
you can see many rng players added “y” to their ign in order to be blessed, and it did bring better luck to them except me…And I quit my clan, and they even had better luck after I left…

Was cloud Australian hahah damn

The question here is if it was Australia or space Australia. It might be that he is australien

2 Likes