3 x 10 Eggs Is it just me who is unlucky?

Hi everybody!

I have to voice my frustration somewhere!! This morning I opened 3 x 10 Eggs and a rare Egg and I got:

• a lot of epics

• a lot of superepics (one from the rare egg)

• ONE DUPLICATE legendary

I’m sorry but this should just be impossible… i’m saving gems for a really long time and then get one duplicate legendary???

Moreover in the whole time the rare eggs are out, i opened about 6 of them… all super epics…

Last time I opened 3 x 10 Eggs there was one duplicate legendary and one other legendary… i’m really beginning to get annoyed! This takes all the fun out of the game. If your playing for that long and saving gems for that long and the Event says a guarateed Legendary (and a very high chance for other legendarys) and you only get a duplicate… that only creates a lot of frustration.

I really liked this game but if it continues not rewarding the ones who really play a lot and save for an event like this I will stop playing. Two times I also spent money and got nothing good… thats not how you keep people playing (and paying). I left a very good review in the app shop and put a lot of work in writing it… i really think about changing it because of how the way the developers keep kidding me.

How about you? Did you get anything good from the eggs? Please tell me that I’m not the only one feeling so frustrated…

Hi everybody!

I have to voice my frustration somewhere!! This morning I opened 3 x 10 Eggs and a rare Egg and I got:

• a lot of epics
  • a lot of superepics (one from the rare egg)
  • ONE DUPLICATE legendary

I’m sorry but this should just be impossible… i’m saving gems for a really long time and then get one duplicate legendary???
Moreover in the whole time the rare eggs are out, i opened about 6 of them… all super epics…
Last time I opened 3 x 10 Eggs there was one duplicate legendary and one other legendary… i’m really beginning to get annoyed! This takes all the fun out of the game. If your playing for that long and saving gems for that long and the Event says a guarateed Legendary (and a very high chance for other legendarys) and you only get a duplicate… that only creates a lot of frustration.
I really liked this game but if it continues not rewarding the ones who really play a lot and save for an event like this I will stop playing. Two times I also spent money and got nothing good… thats not how you keep people playing (and paying). I left a very good review in the app shop and put a lot of work in writing it… i really think about changing it because of how the way the developers keep kidding me.

How about you? Did you get anything good from the eggs? Please tell me that I’m not the only one feeling so frustrated…

I had it worse than you, also others here have worse luck than you. 150 gems no legendary for me last Reven egg fest, now I have 170, so back to road to 300 for me.

I got lucky this time around both new legends in 6 packs but before this i went 26 packs without a single legend other than the guaranteed one, meaning no new legends and no dupes , unfortunately that’s how the egg hatching is on this game it’s all down to rng

Why is it that every time someone complains about how bad the egg hatching system is other players come to say it could be worse instead of just admitting it sucks? Like damn man dupes have to be fixed. Stop saying it could be worse the truth is the egg system is not rewarding enough they could make it a bit cheaper and more rewarding and I guarantee they could still keep their income stable.

Because we have been on the “it sucks” bandwagon for a veeery long time. I don’t think we need to say it anymore.

Yes, the distribution system is screwed up. 1 guaranteed non dupe legend per 150 eggs is worth it.

One duplicate is not worth it.

It’s worth it if it’s shiny

Thx for the thread. I was really happy to see the new 3x10 egg festival this morning to finally getting some new legends. Actually i have 190 gems…but after reading your post i’ve been thinking about to save them till i reach the 300! Because never again i will have this much gems. It should be worth

I got a dupe of Apollorex on my first pack. Second nothing. Third a dupe of The Godfeather. Forth I got Larvaronix, which I’m happy about. Fifth nothing. Sixth I got Aegis and Albicub (the new tiger looking one). I’m very happy to be honest. I’ve been saving those gems for months and months, waiting until a festival and limited edition legendaries came across which I liked. I’m also very happy I didn’t get any throw-mons as I find them useless. Aegis will be a great addition and so will Larvaronix.

Congrats.

Boi thats nothing, ive been on an unlocky streak since anniversary, wasted 150 gems on the geo stag egg and got nothing, also around 10 rare eggs, like 500 gems in total without a single legend (2 dupes from rare gems) (also like 100 dollars in total).
and im not one of the unlockiest ones out there.
But i cant really complain much as lax gave me a pretty nice account (and my old one was also cool too :v)

:kissing_heart:

I had Oakthulu and Shadowyrm as my only 2 legendaries coming into this.

I got a Bahamazur my first pack, nothing the second pack and then another bahamazur and shadowyrm the third pack. What are the odds…

At least you got a limited legendary.

Yeah, I’m trying to figure out the best monsters to put around it.

lol c the video u will know who is lucky 

https://youtu.be/MW_o6BxBr38

damn saving those 300 gems for so long only for a guaranteed legend is not cool

Geez…

6 10x rolls for a new legendary and 5 dupes. That must have hit you in the heart real bad.

I was quite Lucky :smirk: 6 Packs, both new legendaries, and 3 legs in One Pack! All around 4 new legs and One dupe, the rare egg hatch gave me drakozard :grin:

Welcome to neo monsters game. It is all about luck and/or money. So don’t think it will be easy… :slight_smile:

That’s nothing. You still have no idea how much the egg can fuck you.