Rare Gems - Unlucky Players

Now you will get a legendary

Haha I hope so! If posting a bad prediction on here is all it takes then everyone should post here before they hatch lol.

remember when sol and lunar “got a buff”. I hatched solblaze a week before that. after the update I readily asked for his SS to be changed or the lunar dependancy to be removed. The next week I got five rare gems from the achievements and decided to hatch. Got lunatic. Maybe the devs have their own version of pity timer that gives legends to people who complain on the forum constantly, like me. One time after I complained extensively during the zhulong festival, hatching a single got me zhu

2 Likes

Whoa! Well can you please complain that Boilertribe has had a miserable run of Rare Egg luck and really needs a legendary sleeper? :joy:

My Complain of the Day:

Boilertribe has had a miserable run of Rare Egg luck and really needs a legendary sleeper.

Please @Dev_VKC look into this

1 Like

Let us know when you open your next rare egg and get Goldtail :wink:

1 Like

Thanks bro! Let’s hope the charm works.

Haha you mean my +6 Barricadus? Will do! :grin:

i hope…

13 h until SE dupe for me! :smiley:

1 Like

Nah man you’ll get a new legend, I feel it!

12/52 se dupe

I do wish they were 50/50. You have to spend or grind so hard for a rare egg and it’s just so defeating when you only get SE or SE dupe.

1 Like

To be honest if those SE were uninque in those eggs they would be fine. The real issue are dupes, for that the devs have a special place in hell.

1 Like

The eighth circle of hell is reserved for them…

1 Like

Gallio dupe. Second gallio dupe in a row.

I’d love to get a Gallio, or a Shiva, but I’ll never get it until I do, then I’ll find 3/4 copies in a row.

Don’t talk to me about Gallio dupes! Mine is +9 now, my only +9 legendary and I only put one or two potions on him. I’m a free player with my next highest being +6 which I potted 4 times. At least now with more Gallio dupes I’ll start getting legendary potions!

It seems I’m taking your path… Without wanting to :joy:

Shouldnt chronos be your first +9 legend. Thats my only one.
Is atrahasis actually rare gem hatch? I cant seem to get one. all i get are fire legends lately. and during a water event no less.