Ranked tickets

Let’s discuss about how ranked period is being conducted as for now. We get immiediately 6 tickets at the start - so you have 5hrs till the start to start playing and not loose any of the tickets - that’s great!

Could we also get the last 6 tickets 5hrs before ranked ends?
I know this affects only small portions of players who aim for top spots and play basically all tickets they have to gain the most rp, but ending ranked on 5am on Monday (in EU) is tough to say the least.

There are other solutions - like not gaining tickets 5hrs before it ends or tweaking with the number of max tickets during ranked period.

Those changes would make it more fair for players in the timezones where the end is in the middle of the night. The starting system with 6/12 is neat and doesnt need any tweaking - let’s make something similar in the ending too.

6 Likes

This seems like a major issue fr certain timezones , I would love to see a fix to it tht does not affect other timezones as well .

2 Likes

I took the wock to Poland @Coltraz dowski

And then I couldn’t play all of my tickets because of the time zones

2 Likes

I am necroing it as nothing was done to adress it or solve it.

1 Like