Raizen

Why?I have one at full straight, and he’s coming handy if you got what I mean

He is joking :wink:

This dude is a beast!! I want him

RIP mecha, only way i see mecha surviving a FL with this guy is leo/aegis or aegis gear.
In case you are wondering im talking about raizen galv FL

Edit: i just remember he is 66 speed, those arent the only counters, still RIP mecha

Stun of Galvane may not give enough time to kill Mecha.
But if canibalize is added…

U want to use timestrike double to kill Mecha? This beast is crying in a corner.

Yeah this dude is crazy good

Skills?

See first page.

When I encountered it several times in PVP, timestrike double was very powerful.

If time exceed 200~250s combined, defense-specific monsters couldn’t also survive.

If the sum of the two monsters is around 250s, then the aegis will also hold the ground in one place. In PV

I mean he’s good but he’s also not that good lol I prefer not to use him

cousin of raijin :sweat_smile:

Yeah,but a little more annoying. Just a little :slight_smile:

A counter for it is knockback I think. :slight_smile:

Well, Just defeated him in the Firt one form, that was the hardest battle of all the first once, but Emeraldeus and Penguinator, the last two monsters left basically counter him so hard, cause he will use double chrono killer, or double timestrike… then  keep using desperate bite and bloodfury… it works like a charm. 

Actually this was the first first one I could beat with just 2 strikes of emeraldeus first try - was a little disappointed. The last hit he did to himself when he blew up a explosive box from Midas Stupid AI hehe

Lost 4 monsters in both fights because of the double chrono killer. 1-1 and death Mark solved his allies and explosive boxes fucked up hia tactic. Since he had no way of hitting emeraldeus behind the protectors it was just very hard for him to save his ass. Stun Bombs have no effect either. So if anyone needs a recommendation: emerald and stun immune line ups no give turners and he is dead…

When my emerald get a kill against the few monsters before him, does he have his Bloodfury against Raizen too, or is another kill needed?

You need to kill another monster 

Does his cost increase if you unlock the secret skill? 

13→15