QUEST for 600 posts!

Hey guys, I made a thread earlier asking what number of posts let you change your title, not your forum user name, but the actual title below your name. It’s all pretty standard until you reach 600 posts and then you can change it to something cooler, funnier, or unique ect. So since I’m busy most of the time with college, work, social activities, I really don’t post here TOO often… But that title change is an attractive goal :wink: so I have an idea… This thread is all about reaching 600 posts for anyone who wants to join in. I have organized this so that people aren’t just spamming random gibberish 24/7. I’ll start by posting the number of posts left until I reach 600, for example I have 231 posts, 232 after I post this thread, so I’ll post “368” and that’s it, then someone will post let’s say “132”… My next post will be “367” and then they will post “131” … when you’ve reached 0 congratulations you can now change your title to something awesome :wink:

Please no double posting or spamming your number down to 0. Otherwise I see a quickly locked thread in the near future :confused:

EDIT: A game added in could keep this from being considered spam so every 10 post tell an interesting fact about yourself! (Doesn’t have to be personal. Example: I have two dogs)

No, just no.

Isn’t this just essentially relocating spam?

Eh… Not really, I thought I organized this well enough to NOT be spam

Wait, does it really work that way?

Just kidding.

I have no idea. I think there was a thread like this on another forum, but no one locked it, so… Then again, this is a totally different forum, so I’ll see what the other moderators think.

To be safe, you guys should add a game. Oh, a MATH game. Both educational and fun!

Okay, I was sorta joking about the fun part. How about pictures of the numbers, then? Or, when you reach a multiple of five or something, you post a random funny picture. Or something.

Just keep it appropriate. <_<

I could add a game to this… I’ll think about what would be fun

To the mods: if this is thread is against the rules somehow feel free to lock/delete it. I don’t intend for this to be spam or anything of the sort, just an easier way to reach 600 posts. That is all.

As long as you don’t spread this to other parts of the forum and you stay “on topic”  (If there is one)  I don’t think it’s spam.

Ok cool

alot

Maybe we could try to guess how many posts the next poster needs?

I frequently get a bonus action when I post. Do bonus action posts count? Or is the bonus action part of the original post?

Lol and BAs on the forum? Oh god it’s spreading…

Hoping my 3rd grade math doesnt fail me, 373.

0!!! Just reached it today! Infact i think this is my 601st post!!! Woo hoo!

Congratz Kitty!

Haha thanks pred and i feel this song is completely neccesary for my mood lol http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=y6Sxv-sUYtM

Congrats kitty :stuck_out_tongue:

This is sort of like singing a 100 bottles of beer on the wall.

A case has 24 beers. A day has 24 hours, coincidence? I don’t think so.