Second Names?

How do some people have grey names beside their white ones? Ex. Tiberious The Dragon Legend Lucrayzor The Alpha etc. Is it a mod thing? Do I need a certain no. of posts/likes/clicks on links? Is it based on read time or consecutive days online?

P.S. Sorry if I am asking too many questions. I am not very good at this forum.

1 Like

NMEGaryOak is the person who can grant it. I had to message him every day until he finally gave in and admitted he could do it. Message him regularly and eventually he will

2 Likes

Why don’t you have one?

1 Like

He removed it again because I said Galvbane is overrated :confused:

2 Likes

It is though

1 Like

Lol even @Lucrayzor forgot how he did it

1 Like

I don’t even know how to do it… I think it’s a relic of the old forum that you can’t do any more. Now we only have one or two “titles” available to people. However, I think I saw someone able to alter the one they had showing so maybe if you already had a customised title you can still change it to say what you want it to

I think that someone mentioned a few years ago that the option just appeared after 700 posts, but I can’t find that topic anymore… @NMEGaryOak Any info?

1 Like

It’s 600+ posts but it doesn’t exist anymore or at least on the current forum

yup, titles used to be a thing everyone had, but you were constrained to a hierarchy, something like “newbie”, “regular member”, “super member”, something to that effect. Once you get to 600 you gain the ability to change it to what you want, and I guess only those who went and did that before the exodus got to keep them.

I dunno about anyone else, but when I investigated I found I just have this little dropdown menu with 2 options that don’t match my current setting. Scared to touch it in case my title vanishes forever lol
Screen Shot 2020-10-06 at 8.32.59 PM

4 Likes

Understandable.

1 Like