Pvp stories

I don’t remember the game but I’m sure it was good!

Not sure which RAF I played but great game. That rev came back like 7 times lol

its RFA starlord i think he is the reven user 7 times.? lol :joy:
opps! is RAF :joy::joy::joy:

I thought pvp lasts for 5 days?

Yeah lol. It basically came down to my geo, baha, and like 9 rocks against a bunch of his. I just kept killing the reven, and then leaving the egg alone to deal with other stuff. Then just kill reven again. Basically like an infinite shell.

i imagine if he had auro. damn, rip man :joy::joy::joy:

Thanks devs for no tickets pvp! I really enjoyed this one. Didn’t have to bother about all the tickets I lost during working on the weekend, didn’t have to lower my rank in the morning to be able to get the wins I needed in the evening. More activity overall I think and a lot of different strategies to confront.

Only the backstabbing death revenge strategy is getting pretty boring because it isn’t a strategy. In my opinion, killing of your own monster shouldn’t trigger his passive revenge. And especially not death revenge, because there’s just no counter for it. Props to the ones who initially invented the strategy, but now it comes down to having this geomagnus and copying a strategy everyone with this monster is doing.
I really feel something should be changed to backstab (or cannibalize). No more triggering revenge should do the trick, if you think about it, it really isn’t “revenge”.
Using it to bring in an early entrance passive, I can live with. Seeing the other player put up a shield, accelerate his team, kill one of your monsters, trigger bloodfury and bring in an entrance passive before you could even move is just ridiculous.

Good point fredator ! Backstab and cannibalize should Not Reward u with a kill ! Cannibalize heals ur Team ( is good enough) and backstab charge bloodmoves!
But Payback Revenge should be triggered!