PvP Special Rule Season 26

Agreed. Don, Shikao, Josu, Anne, Unown
And Mr X are the only #1s since the seasons began I think?

3 Likes

Starlord

2 Likes

@DMGInterference
@LemonSqueezy

I really happy to hear that :laughing:

@Killerdog

I think so too. Over 8 is too much :thinking:

1 Like

Yakuza😐

2 Likes

Hahaha how the hell did I forget that

1 Like

Thats what I did lolll

Rank 80 and I dont even have good ones. So I took like 4 epics and dumped them behind my team to be used as throw material.

I’d add Alazan too even if he was using my account and my name, he achieved it.

2 Likes

@Dev_VKC @Dev_BRD are you even thinking to change the special rule to relieve newbies ?

Even if you’re not a newbie!. Everyone will be running the same monsters! There are not that many ghost monsters to see diversity on team building. And most of players will just put them at the end as sacrifices. They should totally change this

1 Like

I think the most common will be that epic stun cloner

UsE SaCrUmEgA

Phantom just isn’t a common type at all relatively speaking, so yeah even with my moderately stacked account I’m really feeling the burn. Having to resort to very left field legends that I don’t use much at all, and got myself a very strange team that would likely fall flat on its face if I took it to normal pvp. Can’t imagine the horror for people that are even less well equipped…

3 Likes

This is new marketing for awaken Cynthia :stuck_out_tongue: :joy:

This, but unironically. So many monsters need it!

Having Deviladeus, a literal succubi, as a humanoid hurts me inside.

1 Like

I don’t have it

Can Dev change it to 5 instead of 8. Even veteran players like me have had difficulty with this rule pvp

1 Like

But they won’t

1 Like

This is my collection. Was a little short on de-age fruits. If anybody can help me build a good team to grab enough wins during special rule because I really do need another 6* ticket for Dusicyon.

1 Like

Your position is way better than mine because you have spectre for this sp rule

Devs , no 8 , change it to 5 plz.

I have like 6 viable phantom monsters including SE