PvP should be permanent

As said, PvP should be permanent the way it was with maybe a price every 10 wins and as soon as the “real” PvP with rewards and everything is ready to go PvP could become a weekly event thing. I mean it’s boring again and I know that I’m not gonna try to hard for the dungeon challenge because it’s based on luck and everything, just going to level 50 get those two gems and then there’s nothing to do for the rest of the days. What’s your opinion?

I think it will be permanent when they iron out the bugs. There previous game hunter island had a permanent pvp which had rewards. Basically you win 3 matches in a row you get moved up a tier, you lose 3 in a row you go down a tier. Higher tier your in the more points you earned and was specific prizes at set points. Some of the prizes was extremely good and they took a lot of time to get to. I played for few months and had around 800 wins 200 losses. and still didn’t get the top prize.

The other good thing was the top prize was kamiwyrm so everybody in the game had access to a legendary if they grinded it out enough which was possible as it was also unlimited. Kami was also extremely useful in pvp, it had a move called stasis which put the enemy to sleep but it couldn’t be damaged, basically making the monster useless. Was op but everyone could get kamiwyrm if they put the hours in.

I imagine when pvp is running smoothly they will add an unlimited pvp system in and then hopefully they still have pvp events for specific challenges ie only use in game monsters etc, hunter island didn’t have events so it would also make pvp on this game even better if they put in a permanent league with rewards that take along time to grind but also have events every now and then.

Yes I think so too, but the fact that - as I remember - the PvP in HI worked really good, confuses me like why is it so buggy in NM then.

I mean if PvP would already be permanent with a disclaimer that it is not working properly we would have some fun things in between the events. It takes me half an hour to clear all the events that are out roght now and as I said I’m not gonna rely on luck in the dungeon challange so I’m gonna spend 1-2 hours to get to level 50 and then again there’s nothing to do.

Yeah I do struggle to see how they made such a good pvp system on hunter island and this one is very hit and miss. I think pvp came out quite soon after the release of hunter island aswell where as this has been ages, it’s still buggy, it isn’t permanent or unlimited and there hasn’t exactly been good rewards from it.

Their servers are more complicated and it is possible that they had a change of staff in between.