PVP RULE

Any thoughts about the upcoming season and it’s rule which is no monsters with ability to sleep?

:sob:

Am I the only one who sees this?

1. KD makes a video featuring the top 10 worst monsters on release

2. in the video he criticizes the choices of the Devs when releasing certain monsters

3. in the same video he says how much he loves Stratustrike

4. some days later the special rule prevents Stratustrike from being used

Kinda sus not gonna lie

Btw love this rule, no Tranquilizing Entrance + no Lemon + no OoO + no Crystal Worms getting asleep :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

Bruh I’m really sad.
No more stratustrike for me.
He’s always been in every team i make.
Cuz ooo seems like a nice early game control strategy to me. He never left my team.(only benched when i was using worms)
And now for this rule I’ll have to bench him.
Sad life…
He’s my fav legendary. And if there was any stratu user ranking I would’ve been in top 50 atleast.
;-;

3 Likes

and me using oni with malwin, well it will be fun to vary

Lmao at that guy who complained about the lemon nerf the other day

1 Like

Yes . Mine too. I just can’t leave Stratustike out of my team because he is my 1St legendary and so he always has to be in my PVP team. I don’t even have lot of sleep immune monsters( like Bunkerbeast, Gangrilla etc) but still run Stratustrike in FL. I know it doesn’t make sense but it is the way it is.

1 Like

Weren’t you using flutter drakes and Posiedon combo in FL?

no

EPD

So many Stratustrike fans, I love it!!

5 Likes

Same.
I don’t run sleep immunes like thlugs or bunker with ooo either.
It just doesn’t seem right.

I run it with Captain Whiskers and sometimes people ignore it to the extent that I am able to use neko barrage. What do you run it with?

I use sleep in 60% of my team, this rule is very bad for me, but it will be an opportunity to vary my team

I’m also a fan! Had the pleasure of using it on my alt account. It’s just an honest monster, gives you exactly what you expect and on top of that has one of the best designs in the game. I wish I had it on my main!

I use stratu with bundam,aegis, dusi.
It mostly works. The monsters that i find problematic are ones with piercing or kb/repulse/camo that actually knocks my aegis before it can purify.

1 Like

Back when that first came out it was 300s for neko barrage. I was able to time the entrance speed so it woke up about 2 seconds before getting a turn and doing neko barrage. I think I then had a TT to do it a second time. It was brutal! They were quite quick to nerf that.

@NMEGaryOak You were asking me the other day about things I made popular in PvP that had to get nerfed. Here’s one.

2 Likes

To be fair I can’t remember seeing anybody but you using that :joy:

Another top player copied me after I beat them with it. In the next PvP season there were about 5 people using it I think… something like that anyway.

1 Like

@Woodward was one of those who understood straight away how powerful Neko Barrage was. I learned it from him but it got nerfed soon after.