Neo Strategies

Soo there will be pvp news coming this weekend. I thought it would be a good idea to make a topic on strats for the pvp community.

I have found a great neo called beetler who has a move called “Give Turn” and paired with basically any thing from poison eater/massacre to blood thirst it is a very potent combination
Tell me what you guys think and share your strats

Alright I’m going to copy paste this from another thread, although my lineup has changed from this, however I feel this works well

Alright, my current starting lineup is:

Velowolf
Rhynobrawl
Octojungle
Oniscar
Leobolt
Hellataur

This tends to work well, unless you are against another poison team. To combat this, I would put a tank in the back of the lineup, so you can switch places with octojubgle if needed. Otherwise, you have many options. You can take out a tank or sleep bomber with velowolf. Rhynobrawl is relatively safe, if someone kills it then thy get the death revenge. If they knock it back then there’s stunning entrance. If they leave it alone then poison gas can allow for poison massacre. Oniscar could work for setting up, use stun flash and stun all of the opponents monsters, then set up poison massacre for a sweep. Oniscar could be replaced with a knock back user, to combat stun immunity and other poison teams.

Great lineup lyrux. However, pretty dependent on unfarmables, and if going that route you could always upgrade the monsters anyway. Like leobolt to pagassion (probably butchered his name, legendary horse with stunning entrance and timestrike)

Great line up imo
Good combo with rhybobrawl and poison users.
I forgot to mention my lineup
I use:
Ventowyrm
Metallodious
Crysdrake
Galvaboss
Archhalo
Beetler
Necrodrake
Thunderback
Dahargan
Elekat
Vulcarexis
Scorpionix

The Ventowyrm, metallodious, and Galvaboss are used to back up crysdrake with his gigawave then blood thirst.
I then use sleep bomb with metallodious when i am able to then use archhalo to purify and heal team.
Beetler comes in to give extra moves for crysdrakes bloodthirst.
The last 4 are all posion eater/massacre 's.
They are great to use as strong backline neos To finish up what the front didnt.

Any critiques would be great.

Move thunderback to the back. Add rhynobrawl before the poison eaters when you get more cost.

Sorry, i cant do these ‘pay teams’, can you recommend teams with free yo play monsters? For cursed island dungeon for example. Thanks :slight_smile:

Substitutions:

Poison massacre user
Rhynobrawl
switch places user (preferably with poison revenge)
tank/ stun flash user if you have one
Leobolt
Hellataur

My current setup
Omegawyrm
Scorpionx
Vulcarexor
Gaiawyrm
Dahargan
Hellataur
Talosquire
Razor fin