PvP question

How does this game go about selecting your PVP opponent? Is it based on your team cost? Or how you did in the previous PVP arena? Last arena I did pretty well and ranked around 550, and now I’m struggling to get 5 wins because of the insane difficulty of my opponents.

Based on people’s opinions , I think match up is completely random… but devs claim it’s based on your last season rank or something !

Everyone is in a rank when you win you move up in rank that’s all

People are separated in brackets depending on how you handle enemies of higher or lower rank. You can only promote not demote by losing a lot games. So once you are in the highest bracket, you are there forever until devs are resetting

I understood it as if you go up a bracket then lose too many games it will push you back down. However, you can not go lower than the bracket you started the season in and you can’t go down more than one bracket (i.e. if you rise up two brackets then losing lots will leave you stuck in the middle, not taking you all the way back down both).

1 Like

They definitely have different leagues. Devs confirmed it. Problem is it’s all hidden. I can always tell when I jump a league and when I jump back down. When I first started playing I would always play against the weakest imaginable teams. Pathetically weak. That simply never happens anymore. I really don’t like the matchmaking algorithm

Suddenly I’m getting matched up against players with crowns… It’s difficult now with all the stun counters and dolphoenix and I have no no chromera or something

1 Like

Welcome to the next league. I was actually gonna say you will most probably have a harder time this PvP because you did well last PvP. I’m having harder time as well:)

You moved up a league.

Last PvP I was getting matched with crowns regularly. It might be even worse this PvP for me. Always hovering between two leagues. I fear my default league went up a level…So now it’s even harder.

BTW the Algorithm is more complicated than simply factoring in where we finished last PvP. It factors in a variety of things including Hero Rank, where we are up to in the story ect

1 Like

Snap. No more easy 100 for me ?:roll_eyes::roll_eyes::relieved:

It would be great if leagues were visible.

It would be great if I went down a league… I don’t wanna struggle lol

nope it would not be good…Back in days with old pvp system players intentionally lose their games to get lower in rankings to fights with newer players.

Yep I’m getting matched with crown players and I’m nowhere near that level. It’s jsut because I played last PvP season and did well against crap players.

1 Like

Haha same here… They all have dolphoenx that counters me really well !! RIP