PvP Problems/Solutions

I have had so much trouble with PvP lately - people disconnect on me, I lose points after a victory, the game freezes and I lose points. How on earth have these problems not all been fixed yet? They’ve been happening since pvp began and yet they seem to have only gotten worse, not better. In my mind, the only point to getting better monsters and thinking of new strategies is to be able to outsmart other humans. But when other humans can simply cheat the shitty pvp system, it’s all just worthless. Is there any word that solutions are coming? Does anyone know how to avoid any of these problems?

They actually have gotten a lot better.

It used to happen every fight to every other fight.

Spaghetti code is hard to debug. Networking code is hard to debug. Spaghetti networking code is even harder to debug.

Yes it needs to be fixed. But honestly all of mine have been from my own network glitching.

I don’t know what is with the win/loss bug.

Welcome to Neo LoveL

Honestly, what’s hurting the pvp experience a lot more for me is broken monsters like Motordragon, Geomagnus and the tts that completely kill the variety in high levels. Something seriously needs to happen soon. Bugs are actually pretty rare for me nowadays.

I strongly agree with nerfing motor.
It is off topic thing, but really problematic in this pvp.

First of all, His passive is inevitable and impossible to counter.
And when he is used with geo, his passive can be used again by ally substitute. And shocking entrance is always placed just after motor to stun shells, thus it is extremely tough to turn back the situation. Stun absorber and stun immunity will not work cuz he has double repulse.

Second, he can reset most of offensive moves like survivor, blood moves and retribution of two monsters by double repulse at low TU (70 sec).
This is OP compared to twin knock back (250 sec).
And he can easily charge up his bloodthirst after using repulse.

Some people said, instead of nerfing motor, stun immunity should be given to shell, but I think it is also nerf SE having unwanted friend.
Unwanted friend and stun is essential for some beginners to win SCB and UC.

In my opinion, motor’s passive should be changed such that shells spawn in random positions like unwanted friend, and double repulse should have more high TU such as 160 or 200 sec.
If it is the case that motor is nerfed in this way, he can still interrupt opponent’s strategies enough.

You guys cry a lot :thinking: Learn to get better

“Learn to spend more money to get those game breaking legends that has no counter and sure will win you a game without the need of learning how to play better”

Tell me how to counter a motordragon without having it have an impact on my team at all.

Knock back next doesn’t work because there are no monsters that have it that are faster than ziberius.

Motor is a necessity to block bane in those vulca bane leads what has made motor cancer is geo ally sub and oh boy I have a rant coming in the following days on how that set up has made motor go from manageable to near instant win
But I insist motor blocking is needed in this meta otherwise they need to start nerfing other stuff

No, cancer is motor itself, not geo. The problem is he has NO counter.

Vulca and bane are strong, but can be countered by chromera, cyclo, bullbrazen. Also toxic team require high TU to sweep enemies, so once kill GT/TTs, it is not so difficult to win the match.

On the other hand, as zard says, when motor is used with +9 zib or geo, it is impossible to counter that.
It is not only a counter for bane, but also for ALL type of team.
This fact makes any strategy meaningless, thus makes pvp not fun.

WELl then you are both wrong and I need to prove it
If you can’t counter just standard motor something is wrong with you

You don’t prove anything with your statement…just says “something” wrong.
Can you tell me how to counter motor?
If not, I can’t agree with you.

Not my job to teach you how to play but if they remove motor from the game it will cause a whole lot of other issues and if you played back in neo early days you would understand what they are
Motor for ages at higher level of play and even lower play was manageable strong but manageable devs created geo to counter nice
But they fucked up and gave it ally sub making motor go from yuck to hell no yiu said before that vulca bane leads would be fine cause they would just kill your front line that very reason is why such things as zib Kong and terror gazer got the nerf taking out 6 monsters in one go normally gets the nerf if vulca did not exist or was a little slower I would be all for motor being changed heavily until then we can’t remove it from the game

removing motor will just make vulca bane far too powerful, I do think geo’s ss is the issue more than anything

Hmm…your sentence is too difficult to understand cuz your grammar is messed up for me. Please use period and comma.

What’s “a whole lot of other issues”?
You didn’t say concrete thing at all to discuss against me.
I think motor causes issues in pvp, as luc, zard, and other members said in this topic and previous topic.

Please show me a example of issue when motor is nerfed.
I said why motor is problematic in my previous post, but you just say “motor should not be nerfed” without any concrete reasons.

Motor is too powerful now.

Motor isn’t too powerful. The other monsters makes him too powerful like Geo and Santa but you can’t nerf them cuz they would be terrible. And there are ways to counter him

2 shells is fine to deal with but when you have 4 or sometimes 6 in a row there’s usually no coming back from that match, you get rid of motor and the meta will be vulca bane, I don’t know if you’ve faced z19 iconoclism but if bane gets on the field at the start it’s usually game over

ye but vulca shouldn’t get nerfed imo too

it goes back to motor being a necessary evil

And prismas, and fox’s, and serazel, and balancion, etc.
I sugges make motors passive work only once