Pvp line-up help!

Hey everyone, I’m fairly new to PVP and I would comments/advice on how to fix my current line-up!

Line-up(in order)
Pegasion
Gremknight
Goldenhorn
Shadowlance
Magmawyrm
Luxnight
Arkwing
Nilomoth
Barricadus
Typhonwyrm
Halopard
Omegawyrm
Raioh
Angelon
Don Penguini

I don’t have any other OM or Gold egg arks but I have all the in-game ones
Any help concerning order/ swapping arks in would be appreciated!

Thanks!

Unless your team gets scrambled. pegasion isn’t a great option. The most common three is Arkwing, Chopperbug and Gremknight.

If they decide to kill gremknight first you can scramble with chopper.

If they decide to kill chopper then they’ll be stunned for a bit which leaves gremknight to haste Arkwing and another tank (which hopefully should be 4th) or timestrike the opponent.

That’s the most common start

try this:

arkwing

chopper

Gremknight

raioh

barricadus

angelon

plasmorex

luxknight

goldenhorn

nilomoth

magmawyrm

typhonwyrm

omega

halopard

don

The start is explained in the post above me but it is beefed up with the raioh coming next.  he can haste if you lose your gremknight and then can use stun gift.  But if your gremknight makes it your raioh can just stun gift.  Arkwings AoE attack will stun everyone with the help of stun gift.  then comes out your tank that you can protect arkwing with.  Up next is angel on who can use offering to heal your tank and ark wing if still alive or you can use it to haste and heal your plasmorex and tank.  After that is luxknight, golden horn, and nilomoth.  luxknight is the heavy hitter for you protected by golden horn and then nilomoth can risky heal if needed.  This brings up the end of your strategy that includes the wyrms and their vengeance.  They will be powered up because of all of the arks that have been defeated to get to your wyrms.  hit hard with vengeance and then reinforce and haste with halopard.  halopard can also be offered to set up don’s showdown.  

This is a strategy similar to the one that i use to win about 6 out of 10 in master league.  I have a few more OM arks and some egg exclusives but this strategy should still serve you well… at least i hope lol :slight_smile:

Thanks for the advice!! I’m gonna switch up the team for sure! I had pegasion out first because he’s fairly fast so he usually goes first or second, I’m also thinking about getting rid of don because I rarely use showdown lol, I feel maybe tremorback would be good at the end as it counters other people’s dons and it also has last stand

Oops wrong post! :stuck_out_tongue:

The only problem with tremor back is that a beast bane from magma will OHKO and ark wing might as well…  I like to keep don because it does do damage to the opponents arks when he dies.  so a lot of the time you are able to set it up so that he knocks out or almost knocks out all of the enemies arks and then you could AoE them to defeat them!   honestly that is more the strategy i imply as apposed to the showdown strategy.