PVP Bug Reports!

Just experienced the no.8 bug. Just got my turn and got skipped for 200 sec with out anytime to react lost winning battle because of this. Not only once 3 thimes in a same battle

@Dev_VKC I’m having connection issues in PvP
Getting disconnect without reasons and unable to reconnect. Just lost 2 match because of that :’(

1 Like

I have been showered with friend requests all day without gaining any friend chest points…

Same I’ve been getting a ton of friend requests

@Dev_VKC
This was my match against Youngblood
His Noxdragon used AoE while I had Torto and Arachna in field
Unfortunately I got a 1HP Noxdragon but his Noxdragon didn’t die

1 Like

@Dev_BRD @Dev_VKC again matched up and same thing happened

1 Like

Similar thing happened with me. I was doing a bond quest and used a shared Kanna’s tracking piercing mortar on Tortogeist but it’s passive didn’t trigger.

1 Like

dear developers
On December 21 at 10:17 p.m.
I started session, and I got ready to play the event called balancion’s trial At the end of the game of the day I claimed the reward on the 22nd at 9:37 a.m.I started to update the game and when I entered the aforementioned event and it came out as if I had not played

Hi CHICHARON,
We are sorry for what happens to you. Could you please contact our support team with the account informations?

Thank you.

I lose my all tickets . And I was playing my game I did not get my gems . Help me out

Lmao

@Dev_VKC it’s still not fixed

It happened twice today
The Noxdragon I got is 1HP and Torto didn’t kill it

Yeah if Tortogeist and a payback revenge are killed at the same time then there’s a 50:50 chance that Tortogeist’s revenge doesn’t work and instead you just get the payback revenge. It can happen with DR too but of course 1/8 chance there.

It’s definitely an annoying bug!

1 Like

They should fix it soon😅

1 Like

Piercing blow recoil damage calculation is wrong on Sacrumega (PvP) and possibly on other Hardend Carapace monsters aswell. It reflects less damage than it should most likely because the game calculates the defense somehow in.

A friend was playing PvP when he faced this guy named IVAN. He notified my clan administrators. I am one of them … and my mission is to report here.
@Dev_VKC

1 Like

Thank you for reporting. The cheater has gone for good.
This is new, and we are investigating now.

2 Likes

@Dev_VKC can you please fix this bug?
It was like that for 3 mnts until I closed the game
I killed his Ahuizard then Jaguardian came in without an image and it was stucked there for the entire match

1 Like

Is that gummi megpoiid?

If I’m not mistaken those monsters without a brother Tnc :slightly_smiling_face: