PVP Bug Reports!

Idk ign was cuba something

Itā€™s TNC BlackFire

@Dev_VKC I had that bug again

My match was against @NMEduck

1 Like

yay free win!

Arachnaā€™s payback revenge didnā€™t trigger after using Scapegoat on itself. It was killed by Saintfeatherā€™s Retribution. @Dev_VKC

pvp clip - why I lost turn and therefore lost my pvpā€¦

battle against jcgonmor LDN

@Dev_VKC @Dev_BRD can yall guys pls fix this stupid bug. I am tired of me losing a winning match cause of this bullshit and I am in freakin rank

1 Like

Watch 00:37 sec

That musashoid has been killed by shiny fox, look that enemy reinforsmen motor dragon,

Iā€™m so tired for this bug, mainly for me, user 's motordragon. that motor dragon not summon bronshel. @Dev_VKC can u fix this bug :pray::pray:.

2 Likes

I agree with your opinion @WRO_RezPecTor , fix this bug dev. motordragon not summon bronshel @Dev_vkc @Dev_BRD

2 Likes

Hi @Dev_VKC
Sakuralisk got one kill and charged double bloodthirst. Is this a bug?

4 Likes

Happened the same to me in PvP, with a Petalisk! After one Dreamcrush, Double Bloodthirst was already fully charged

1 Like

Okā€¦This is an annoying bugā€¦ :facepunch:

1 Like

This is why we canā€™t have nice things.

1 Like

Taylor Swift :grin:

Same bug again. Canā€™t use moves with my geo. Game froze

By now. This bug happened to me like 5 times and most of them were against Yumi. Poor guy

Did this happen during PvP battle? Since Sunflower issue has been fixed for PvP, we believe this is a different case.

Can you explain how this happened?
What enemy monster did you kill to bring the Bronzeshell in the battlefield?
What skill did you use to kill that enemy?

Thank you

I have a bug in pvp. If runedragon entrance, my three monsters have sleep. Btw, passive runedragon only sleep one random monster not three monster :slight_smile:

1 Like

Are u sure u did not killed a mons with sleep revenge all.
If not then itā€™s more broken than lemon

1 Like

No bro, nothing monster have sleep revenge beforeā€¦ This bug make runedragon Its more powerfull than lemon bro :joy:

2 Likes