pvp balance

I think we should ban or change those leo strategies or similar. Although I can solve them, they are annoying and restrict me from playing many teams.

1 Like

@Dev_VKC
@Dev_BRD

Next season this definately needs a nerf

1 Like

Use a monster with time freeze. They’ll quit automatically

I agree with this. I’d really like to have Regalion because it counters Retreat strategies, Leo’s Inspire and Guardian Execute

In that case I’d like to apply this logic to stun.

1 Like

only regalion is playable in fl.Huskegon need entrance,and yin/yang is bad.

anyway ,I am still not get Idea they nerf poison fl.(89%) speed and now we have retribution and inspire combo which it faster (95-96%)

But that’s what we have been saying since a few months . Stun restricts a lot of team building . But nonetheless , inspire needs a nerf .

2 Likes

stun does not deserve nerf, it is so obvious that when they put the rule without stun, nobody played, everyone complained and had to remove the rule before time. It seems like most of the community finds the game awful without Stun. In addition there are many monsters “paralysis converters” “against paralysis” “abs stun” … It is very difficult to stun someone … It is even much more effective and easier to put the enemy to sleep with Oniblade and Sakuralisk, those really need nerf. On the other hand, the Leogeist combo I agree, it has practically no counter used with twistGold and Brutal or Bahumazar / Geocosma

2 Likes

I didn’t know they quit rule PvP before the time!

Btw, I can assure you a very large chunk of the playerbase was happy with the no Stun rule. Throughout the PvP rule period, I’ve only heard about people who were enjoying the rule

fvcking rule,my wr dropped nearly 10%

1 Like

A small sacrifice to make for the perfect PvP environment :relieved:

1 Like

@DMGInterference Notice the rule lasts until 8/9 of the month, however the Stun rule was removed on the 5 of the month, since all users were unhappy

1 Like

Leogeist is 99% speed. It’s literally the fastest possible!

I have absolutely no clue where you’re getting this from. The rule length did not change at all, personally I only heard positive things about the rule and I don’t think any of us could tell how many people were playing (whether that dropped or increased).

From what I heard, a bunch of people had very high win rates during this period. For example, I had over 90% win rate. Maybe the people you’re referring to were the ones taking the brunt of the losses because they weren’t able to make strong teams with the special rule?

2 Likes

@3iNST3iN 15 minutes after I post here we meet in PvP. I see that your team depends completely on stun and you get completely stopped by Aethereon because your team can’t kill it (a lot of reliance on killer moves / timestrike in your sweepers). I’m now thinking your posts about Aethereon being overpowered and the no stun rule being hated is probably your personal bias talking.

I’m sorry about our matchup in PvP. My team was impossible for yours to beat. You played smartly and did well :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I agree. I thought the no stun rule was incredibly well received. It even got a meme.

Use Kanna

1 Like

We already have a lot of stun counters like spectrefox (s)

1 Like

Spectre doesn’t solve much. One stun and its 3 vs 4.

2 Likes

I don not have kana. I often use high tu to counter them. but some time is useless

1 Like