PvP...AP spam..

hello everyone, I have been playing Evertale for a few months and Neomonster for years … I don’t understand how you can play a pvp where everyone uses AP spam and you have no chance to counter it (they are lvl 1100 in pvp and lvl13 in classified pvp). they all use the same monotonous teams and there is no room for new ones … it’s ridiculous … personally i declined by creating a stealth water link team … and it works pretty well … but you can’t counter this constant Spam AP. . it looks like he is playing against disabled children with no real skills and losing for lack of game tactics … it’s sad …

7 Likes

Wow it seems like us neomon players are totally spoiled lol

2 Likes

Yeah the AP spam is totally unreal… it makes all strategy seem pointless when it comes down to ramming your team full of protectors alongside 2-3 powerful sweepers

1 Like

That’s why I am aiming for Light Ludmilla best tank lol
Endless Rizette is the best and new Ossia is a pretty good counter to AP spam

I just started playing evertale and I just came to say that, in fact that’s what I came to the evertale forum XD LOL

Почему когда играеш противбоса звиду умени сил больше новконце проиграл

Please use English on this forum. Use a translator if you need to. What exactly are you asking about?

Why, when you play against the boss, you have more strength, but at the end you lost

I feel like there should be a thing that says the forum rules when someone creates a new account