PVP 20 wins reward

I dont like the new rewards… it looks like more because it spreads out, but all we get is more silver / bronzemouth / etc…

Pvp used to give us 3 rare gems, now it gives only 2.

Also it used to give us 2 leg potions pretty early, and now to get those you need to grind to the highest level of both lists (10k vp and 60 wins).

Very dissapointing… i want those leg potions but really dont have the time for it. It used to be much better

Am I the only one thinking the rewards of this pvp are worse?

Stop at 14/1400 and no enthusiastic to continue.

Am I the only one that thinks this game is over the top unbalanced? XD

Kocowind us newishbies need the omega. Justadam unbalanced in what way?

You haven’t seen the moves of some of the legendaries? Quick Charge and Instant Repulse (coupled with super fast entry) or the ones with Roaring Entrance and Camouflage (coupled with bloodfury - which only needs 1 kill to invoke)

They certainly do their job of disrupting the game. But the balance is broken because not every has access to these monsters.

Oh I see. Ya quick charge and camo are ridiculous. There shouldn’t be any critical attacks that require essentially no setup.

Roaring entrance sucks but I don’t think it’s that much more overpowered than TT.

Camo is stupid. Shield entrance should be enough and letting something dodge AoE moves, esp when there’s a protector on the field is rickdiculous (looking at you Prism)

But the Devs are looking for interesting skill sets to keep players interested and I would absolutely love to get my hands on any of the mons I hate encountering the most. Sure it’s a lot about them wanting us to spend but it’s also about keeping fresh content. It would get pretty boring if there weren’t new mons to “lust” after.

TT isn’t OP, because the mons that have it have very slow speed. So takes a while to get to use the skill. Duo Give Turn on the other hand is insane, as the mons that have that skill are relatively fast. While Roaring Entrance coupled with Chrono, Toxic killer, etc. that’s way OP. They are great against teams that have like 3-4 auto poison mons - which I believe is ridiculous. Considering Poison Eater is 1-shot kill. Again, some imbalance there.

Agreed. I love to have a team with them in it. But let’s agree, it’s imbalanced.

Like patching a hole by creating another.

Fair point. My Valza has been immediately eliminated from play countless times by the roaring entrance chrono killer. I still hate TT tho. Nothing is as infuriating as a protected Subliathon TTi ng and watching your front 8 get brutalized. It’s pretty much impossible to recover from that.

I do see your point tho, every skill should at least have a chance to be countered. And countered without having to draw one event specific mon with a .05% chance of pulling 1 time per year.