Probability of rare egg legendaries distribution

Hi,
I have several accounts played and opened a lot rare eggs (around 150 in total). I think that the probability to get some legendaries are not equivalent even if they are listed all as white. For example atras pengu or some other rarer monster I have not seen a single time. Duscy was drawn only a single time. If legendaries will be picked it most likely always the same from a small pool: grovo, bane, baha, talo, bazi and even drako. On 5 accounts I have around nearly the same legendaries I got in total from all rare eggs. Under the aspect of this

they are all white and therefore the probability should be the same. the marked ones I have never seen drawn or barely once for 1 account.

How are your experiences? Am I just really unlucky or can you confirm having similar results. This is not about crying about bad legendaries in the egg pool. Stick to the thread topic

1 Like

This is so true :joy:

This is correct, and unfortunately common practice with Gacha systems in games. Each legendary has a set probability.

Seems about right. But who ever said it was fair? The odds of a legend in the meme egg is far less than 40%. At best it’s 20% for me. Probably closer to 10

Yeah it sucks but with probability every egg is a separate percentage so it’s very possible to roll 100 non legend eggs if your unlucky

1 Like

I’ve hatched atras on 2 accounts. Also boneblade too many times. It’s just luck and RNG. Seen so many noobs have duscy and auro.

1 Like

You didn’t understand my argument. I didn’t complain about getting SE or legendary. It’s about the distribution if you draw a legendary what kind of legendary

Thats True… duscy is common in many teams actually

I am jealous exu and glad for you. But somehow I always observe the same legendaries from that egg pool. The description says the probability is for all monsters the same to be drawn and I wanted to share my personal experience that I might be just unlucky but on 5 accounts and that many rare eggs is somehow hard to believe :sweat_smile:

Dusicyon came out and the next day I got him.
Fun stuff.

I’ve got about half the ones you’ve listed as very rare from your experience, and I haven’t rolled a crazy amount of rare eggs (I’ve been saving all rare gems since Dusicyon was added). My brother has been rolling whenever he hits 5 rare gems. He’s got a few of those listed as rare, including Atras (which is one I didn’t get).

I don’t think there anything wrong with the drop rates. However, with such a low drop rate of each individual legendary (1.25%) there’s a high chance of getting weird results where you get lots of certain ones and miss others.

is there a specific reason why you should save all your rare gems? Do you wait till the pool changes eventually to avoid getting more dupes?

Oh I did I was just saying that is also a problem. I know exactly what you mean. It’s atupid