Potions downgrade

@Dev_VKC as we are able to upgrade potions can we please also be able to downgrade the like 1 legend potion for 50 se potions

2 Likes

Probably not because then we could trade 1 legend pot for 2500 epic pots and be set for life.

Why not, also I said 1:50 the same we upgrade will be the same way we downgrade nothing unbalanced with that

1 Like

Only Legend to SE downgrade
No need for SE to Epic

1 Like

The unbalanced thing is that legendary pots are meant for legendaries, super epic pots for super epics, etc. Turning one into a huge amount of another one is ridiculous.

The 50:1 conversion was added for people who have a massive excessive of one quality without anything good to use them on. It’s intended as a severely over-costed exchange. If they made an exchange going back it should be something like 1 legendary pot for 2 super epic potions.

Why would you even want to convert your potions down to a lower quality anyway? It’s only because you’re being greedy thinking you can get 50 potions for just one potion!

You get to a point where you stop getting 4 star monsters besides the rockoids to use the Epic potions on.

Unless @Dev_VKC has some sick 4-Star monsters Otw

That’d be a first although it would be cool

1 Like

I get your point. Can you lock the thread now I just want @Dev_VKC to see I don’t 't need any suggestions.

I still want Dev to lower the price a bit, for example 40 for 1, 50 you don’t see that much

I like the idea, right new I need some potions cause I added SE monsters to my team and I’m willing to trade it for leg potions

If you don’t want the community chiming in then it’s easier to just message VKC directly. Don’t worry, I’ve said my peace with that above post anyway

2 Likes

I didn’t mean it in a rude way I meant I get ur point so u can close the thread, I just wanted some se potions since legend potions are now more available ish than se potions