Lets talk about potions

I just had this idea to solve the potions crisis.

Why not put stages that each potion can level up.

Example.

a legendary can be full upgraded to +9

1-3 you can use epic potions to upgrade the legendary.
4-6 you use super epic potions.
7-9 you use legendary potions.

this way new players can upgrade there legendary fairly easily as most can’t hit top tier ranks and earn that 1 legendary potion and its less of a grind for older players and actually get to use there stock of potions

1 Like

This would make legendary pots completely worthless. Potting 6-9 has barely any change to tu and entrance speed. They are rare for a reason and should not be handed out easily

2 Likes

I didnt realoze we were in a potion crisis…

2 Likes

Legendary potions are hard to get but it’s possible to get quite a few. If legendaries were easy to make +5 or more then every noob would have them like that! It’s good to have something to distinguish a little more as well as something to work towards to boost our favourite monsters and make them a little better.

1 Like

I often play events to the legend potions reward level at the very least, especially when I don’t have time to grind. While it would be nice to have a bunch of +9 legends, I think it would take away incentive from to play some events if the potions become too easy to get

2 Likes

There would be no advantage to a potion if everybody had +9 everything.

2 Likes

This will make us feel even worse when roll a legend dupe.

1 Like

Dupes will only count at +7 with will make the more reasonable then current.

But by now everyone has 5000 epic pots. It’s one of the most stupid ideas I’ve seen

2 Likes

How about something entirely different. Like a complete redesign. What I have in mind is that when we get a legendary dupe we have a choice. If we want the legendary to get +1 or any other legendary to get that bonus. This can help people in potting their legs faster as everyone gets a dupe and that way dupes aren’t useless. Another thing I would like is the ability to transfer pots from one monster to another. Like if I have a legendary at +5 which I don’t use or is trash. I can choose to transfer the+5 bonus to a legendary I actually use. Of course it can cost silver (NOT GEMS!!!).

Another thing: why does it cost 50 Epic potion to get ONE SE Potion and then 50 SE potion to get ONE Legendary potion. That means to get a legend potion you need 2500 epic pots. This should be more like 20-30.

3 Likes

I don’t think pots need any change at all. Transfering pots from monster to monster would also make pots useless as you only need about 90 pots then your whole team will always be +9

4 Likes

Speak for yourself.

I agree that legend pots should be more available. I don’t have the means to get them most of the time.

2 Likes

Lets just make all monsters the same everything and take away pots entirely. The new monster element will be “grey” and all monsters will have movesets

Random AOE
Random Single
Random Heal Ally
Random Blood Crave.

Each move will deal random damage at a random enemy.

That way everything can be fair.

Seriously mods lock this thread.

2 Likes

This means instead of dupes the system will give us potions directly, which is the feature we have been requesting for three years.

2 Likes

Changing the normal legendary pool Would be Better than Doing something With potions… i think if they Change the mons you will get in every event you get Access to other rare mons… what about changing them every year or so? Since new monsters coming out every month

1 Like

I really don’t think there’s any issues with the potions tbh. There’s been a bunch of dumb ideas here making u guys sounds lazy. lol. the only thing MAYBE would be lowering the amount of epic potions needed to upgrade to SE potions .

6 Likes

50 epic potions = 1 super epic potions
50 super epic potion = 1 legend potion

Therefore

2500 epic potions = 1 legend potion

I 100% agree @Z19_Spirals . I think 10 epic potions to 1 super epic potion would be the perfect ratio, 500 epic potions = 1 legendary potion in that instance.

9 Likes

Omg master x you are soo ahead of your time

Bond quests did not exist back then so it didn’t really create an incentive to actually +9 everything.

1 Like

It did for if you wished to stay competitive in pvp