Epic monsters

Is it a possibility to get fresh new batch of useful epic monsters. I have 71 epic potions and it’s bothering me looking at it lol. Or it would be dope if we could trade the potions we don’t need.

Use it on youre (stun immune) Give turner and Megabombers

Already have lol, i used it on all the good ones

Yes I agre I have 861 epic potions… All my epics are potted +9 and I have all of them… I would love if you guys did some new epic monsters as well :grin:.
136 SE potions as well… Lol got all SE +9 and I have them all.

If you have that many potions I’m sure you have a load of legendaries as well. So do you really need new epics if you already can build full legendary teams? I currently have 577 epics potions and 135 se potions and no use for them. But I also don’t need new epics, like I said… why should I with a pool of 60+ legends?

Instead of new epics I would rather vote for a potion brew system… something like:

5 Epic potions = 1 SE potion

5 SE potions + 2 Omegamid = 1 Legendary potion

In my opinion you should always gain something useful from hatching a egg. Currently the players who have all epics and/or super epics at +9 gain nothing if they don’t hatch a legend, which is kind of unfair.

You’re missing the point. 

But yes a potion trade system would be nice.

2 Omegamids???

My point is that the game doesn’t need new epics in my opinion. I was just adressing the potion issue Showtime mentioned.

Well I have 60 and just evolved 7 Legends. So yeah, I would even be fine with 5. Nearly everyone with that many potions propably has a wagon full of Omegamids as well…