Maybe someone can explain this...

So I was doing a PVP match, about halfway through I completely lost control of my team…as in I had no control over what they were doing . There were blinking crosses on two mons and the moves timer and move set disappeared from view.and it froze all together…is that a bug or hack ? I’ve never had it happen before, I tool a screenshot but have no idea how to load it on here

It happens. Game is full of glitches freezing, server issues, etc…

If you have a screenshot or knows the player name that would help also you can upload a photo by changing to full version if you are using mobile and press more reply options on this topic and then will show you attach files option,you choose the pic upload it and puplish

So I was doing a PVP match, about halfway through I completely lost control of my team…as in I had no control over what they were doing . There were blinking crosses on two mons and the moves timer and move set disappeared from view.and it froze all together…is that a bug or hack (we are actively banning hackers and cheaters) ? I’ve never had it happen before, I tool a screenshot but have no idea how to load it on here

This is a bug rather than a hack, as far as we know anyway. It’s certainly been around for a while and there’s no real identified cause either (besides the usual bad connection).

Also easiest to get pictures tbh is to email them to yourself, then you can attach them by pressing the little green square in the toolbar (under the smiley face). You do have to upload to an image sharing site to get it on here, but literally any one works. I recommend imgur. 

As you can see no move set nor timer

I think this is a hacker as you can see two plus signs that directs which monster hit which opponent I think,if you cna provide the name when you face him again please tell devs,this is not a glitch

It’s a very frustrating glitch then but thanks

I wish I could remember, I want to say it was something simple like Mac but I’m not 100%. I thought at first it was a hack bevause when I lost control of my team.they kept skipping turns or doing useless.moves but then when it froze I refused to close it out, ten minutes later, it gave me the victory. So that’s why I came here and asked

Try to get the name

I think I played this guy. Kicked his ass. Didn’t see those arrow things appearing on my screen when I was playing against them though.

Is therea way to see who’ve I fought or just trying to match up again?

Try to match up,the plus signs looks strange,never got those in any pvp battle before

Is therea way to see who’ve I fought or just trying to match up again?

Try and match up

Not a hack. It happens to me on occasion same thing & I suddenly lose control of my team had it against long time players I know are legit. Doesn’t seem to be much rhyme or reason for it. It’s rare but it happens.

Maybe a delayed response to a bunch of taps you made?

One way I know that can replicate that glitch is:

During your turn, click on your monster’s skill button, then wait, immediately click on the target monster when your timer expires.

This bug has happened to me twice. One time was because a Facebook message bubble popped up just as I was targeting the second monster for my double survivor. I both touched the target and the messenger bubble at the same time. The game then had that weird “+” symbol for targeting over the second monster I clicked and my team went on auto-play all targeting that monster. After it died they attacked into empty space and it took a few minutes for my opponent to kill off my team. Even moves like stun flash missed all the opponents. I took a short video I think.

The second time I can’t remember. It got triggered in a different way but very similar story in what happened when the bug started.

That really needs to be fixed