Ive played all generations
Catched all pokemon in all games
Never bought anything till i got to elite four
Beat wordwide players 100+ times not in 1 and 2 gen
Also played hacked ones and caught all pokemon
Leveled up all pokemon to 80+ 80% is lv 99
And also won some drwing contests

My interests were the dragon pokemon
Black n white 1&2 had a very crappy story line even the review was bad but personaly i didnt realy care about the story but x&y brought pokemon to a whole different level for me it was alot it was e first time that ive seen a pokemon game made with many effort

Your thing is exactly like mine. I played all games. Caught all pokémon. Ect. But I really love dragon types. And I really love pokemon (even look at my title thingy if you dont beleive me lol) What I try to do is play an all dragon game. I dont use my starter, and instead trade it for a dratini, and a shelgon. Im only allowed to catch dragon types. Now that was extremely hard because for alot of the game, I only had 2 pokemon as dragon types arent common. I’ve beat the nuzlocke challenge (which was extremely fun). For those of you who dont know what nulocke challenge is here are the rules.

1. You can only catch 1 pokemon per area. And it must be the first one you find aswell (example on route 1 i find a pidgey. I must capture the pidgey or else i cannot get another pokemon. Later on in route one (after the town) in the other area, im allowed to try again. I find a rattata. I must catch rattata or else I dont get a pokemon in that area.)

2. If your pokemon faints, it is considered dead. You are not allowed to heal it and must release it. (If your starter dies in the first rival battle that doesnt count, only when your journey officially starts. Some people who dont want to release their friends keep them in a seperate pc box but still, you are not allowed to use them ever again.)

3. If you black/white out (loose) a battle, you must restart your game.

4. Enjoy! This is by far the hardest challenge ever in pokemon.

Oh, and their are some optional rules. Some people allow revives to be used. But I honestly think thats stupid. Also, some people allow you (or themselves, really) to catch 1 pokemon per area, but not the first one. (Also kinda cheaty)

This is the extreme hardcore challenge. You arent allowed to use pokemon centers, only potions. I havent played by this rule, but this makes it the ultimate challenge. I hope some of you will try the nuzlocke challenge, as it is very fun to me. But make sure to spend 2+ hours lvling up your pokemon before the first gym. (Which I do regardless of nuzlocke) MWAHAHAHAH

My Jigglypuff will destroy all of you.

Please, jigglypuff aint got nothing on pikachu

No you guys hav nothing on Derpypuff xD (add me on skype to see >_>)

Lol jigglepuff is a fun pokemon if u had him with soul silver or heart gold because u can walk with your pokemon i wished dialga was in it but he isnt hed dominate all pokemon i also dominated pokethlon

Is derpy puff that bloody eyed creepy pasta jiggly puff…? I read way to much creepy pasta.

No way >_>

I love pokemon…
Just got re-addicted to pokemon x the other day. I was a few months clean XD

Anyways I’m just finding all the shinies. I got pupitar,flaafy, and spinda shiny.

Also dragon dream team-Dragonite, Hydreigon, noivern, dragalge, tyrantrum, garchomp. This is without legendaries ofcourse. possibly switch out dragalge with the ice dragon or the slimy one.

My Jigglypuff will literally poop on you.

I bet it smells like flowers

Cotton candy, actually.

Duh XD

I’m losing my mind man

>_> i play pkmn x :smiley: You will luv derpypuff

Yeah I have four mewtwos…

Pretty OP

But it’s pretty cool.(take that u stupid jiggilypuff :p)

Jigglypuff, Lord of all dragons.

Jiggle puff aint even in my top 100 pokemon more like top 300

I bet that lot of dragons could learn a steel or poison move so HA.
And that jiggilypuff is gonna haunt me in my sleep now…

1 Like

Fairy > all. Beware my power.

1 Like