Plume Is Dead

At this time, plume is a normal protector, so what is the advantage of plume? I have spent thousands of gems on him, and he is used for the only reason you have nerfed him, he is a mythical, he has to differentiate himself in some way from the other monsters, now he has less probability of blocking attacks than any protector, also he does not It has to maintain territory, we can say that shieldragon (a super epic) is much better than plume, and it is a monster that is obtained in events, so why have I been spending gems on a mythical? thousands of hours and money to make a super epic better than a mythical one? In my opinion this change has been disastrous and since it is mythical it should have “some advantage” over the others because then why do I spend money on gems? I just have to wait for a super epic obtained in an event to improve a mythical one, I don’t have to spend any more gems
With these changes, there is no incentive for people to try to get mythical monsters, since there are many better ones without spending gems, it has not been a plume buff, it has been a death since it is the only thing that differentiated it from the other protectors, the mockery automatic.

4 Likes

Are you being serious right now? Maybe you are salty because Plume+Charyb combo got nerfed.

Taunt was always supposed to be a lesser protection move that doesn’t have the same restrictions as auto protect or protect teammates. Protector killer, assassinate, or guardian execute still won’t work on Plume. So obviously there’s still an advantage in using it.

3 Likes

This.

Also True Hit which is probably the biggest danger now. There is still a lot of value to Plume.

3 Likes

true blow for example you cant use plume with unicera or padri too, I want you to tell me the advantages of plume over shieldragon, +1 plume is not affected by protector assassins +1 shieldragon has hold territory +1 shieldragon blocks 66% more than plume +1 shieldragon is obtained in events you do not have to spend gems My criticism is not towards plume, my criticism is that there is no longer any value in spending gems on a mythical like him when you have an SE that works much better than him, it is one thing to nerf him and another to kill him, which is what they have done, it is assumed That a mythical takes a lot of effort to get so that it is of absolutely no use since there are Super epics much better than it. It is the only function for which I bought plume and it is the function that they have taken away @Dev_VKC

2 Likes

Moye Moye

You can’t use Padri or Unicera with Shieldragon either.

Plume protects your team from stun and has good Water element synergy, still an essential monster for link water.

Of course it’s still worth the gems. Plume wasn’t nerfed, a mechanic was changed in the game which affects some moves you can use with Plume on the field. You just need to adapt to the changes. It’s a similar situation to the one where raw attacks were made to ignore protection and many Aegisdragon owners were probably very salty about that.

2 Likes

I would be stupid if I spent gems on plume having shieldragon for free in events, you can try to justify the unjustifiable, that doesn’t mean I’m right in what I’m saying, you just told me that I can’t use true strike with shield either, that’s an advantage ? :joy: You just told me a similarity between a mythical and a monster that is obtained for free in events, does that seem normal to you? :joy: Is an event monster better than a mythical one? obviously plume is usable, as is any monster, but it is worth spending gems on it NO

2 Likes

OwO

This is actually a real strat btw :sweat_smile:

[quote=“LemonSqueezy, post:3, topic:48809”]
Also True Hit which is probably the biggest danger now. There is still a lot of value to Plume.
[/quote] soo thats all what he is limited now ? 50 % taunt saving you from true hit ,wow thats so great ! Its even borken ! You are a user of plum im sure you are aware of how that 50% taunt work , and how people easily pybass him many times in row ? Do you call this value ?

2 Likes

My plume fails to block a prixis in maybe 3/10 matches

Aslong as he keeps doing that job he will be ky boi of choice :partying_face:

3 Likes

Lfmao ? What combo ?

1 Like

All I was doing was pointing out how it’s different to a protector.

I think it has some value though yes.

1 Like

Plume IS dead.

2 Likes

Don’t cry. Char got indirect nerf with plum. Now you are happy as u were asking this lol.

Its your right to be mad because of the unnecessary nerf of plum , no one complained about him , we had charybdia nerf topic , and prixis, people discussed for almost a month how much they are toxic , dev said we heared you and we will do something about it , and what did they do ??? They nerfed monsters that no one asked to be nerfed and kept those ones safe !

1 Like

If you’re just going to disregard the obvious advantages Plume has over Shieldragon, then it’s pointless to argue with you.

Improvise, adapt, overcome.

3 Likes

Yeh plume nerf is sed. Soral small buff good. Plume + soral is strong again :duck: :duck: :duck:

3 Likes

whst im getting from this is,
i cant hide monsters with raw skills behind plume so plume was nerfed instead of the fact that it was a raw nerf. chsnge up the strat and plume is still as good as ever

6 Likes

My man.