❗️ Please report new bugs here❗️

Thanks so will we have PVP available soon or will we have to wait anyway?

I feel sorry for the PvP addicts in need of their fix. Great job for the Devs to fix the bug so quickly!

I just wanted the gems for shrine

Then open the season already. There is no disadvantage to opening it earlier than in 3 days.

It’s not about pvp addiction, we’re not asking for it to open before the date, the pvp season was delayed due to a bug, now the bug has been fixed so it doesn’t make sense keep it closed. Some guys need the pvp rewards before the shrine is gone

1 Like

Or maybe we need it for the shrine :roll_eyes:

Pleeeeeeeease @Dev_VKC

1 Like

I was just lightly teasing. I understand :slight_smile:

Seriously though, don’t rely on PvP or events for gems to meet the 500 for the shrine. Just ALWAYS keep 500 gems!

Thanks for the sound advice. Although I’m not really speaking for myself, I have 326gems right now so it doesn’t effect or benefit me that I open pvp now or in a few days, I’m only spoken to by some who need it. Thanks for the advice again :grin::hugs:

I was doing it, only I spent my last 500 gems for the last shard of Cypidrus, but I didn’t get it, I took the risk it was an all or nothing. Now I try to go back

1 Like

no, it happens that a waiting time between pvp seasons is necessary for …

There is a bug in the Whales Treasure.

I have 102 Finns and I cannot buy the Vorabook for 100 Finns. It tells me, that I don’t have enough Finns.

To solve the problem, I just have to get another Finn, but it shouldn’t be like this. It happened a few days ago already when I wanted to buy the 100 Finn Omegamid with just enough Finns.

A restart of the game doesn’t help.

I keep this state that you can figure out the problem since I finish the event already (1st time I could finish it :pray:)

My friend code is 38855896

@Dev_VKC

@Dev_VKC I’m on day 3 of the balance but for some reason I went back to the second day, I think it has to do with what I used the restore code yesterday , in fact i replayed the level and i didn’t get the rewards which proves i had already passed it, please check it

86532540 friend code

This is a display error. We recently added a check for finns to prevent from cheating.
We noticed disconnection or failed save may cause the display bug. It should show the correct numbers now.
I am sorry for the inconvenience and we will keep improving our events.

I believe that’s the reason. I am sorry and please understand we are not able to put you to the next day. We will check and improve the event for the better save/restore quality.

2 Likes

I am content to know that they will work to fix it . Thank you :hugs:

@Dev_VKC @Dev_BRD
I tried to run some events but couldn’t. It will stop in the state shown in the picture below.

I can move the screen, but it will stop when I try to start the battle. It’s not a network issue. Bcz other applications are working fine.
I restarted the this application multiple times, but it didn’t work.
Pls fix it.
Friend code:70660517

2 Likes

My Finns went from 102 to 94. I have a lot of connection problems. I’m glad you could figure out the problem and fix it so fast. Great work :pray:

Cant buy the next nectar have 24 fins and they told me i dont have enough to get it .:man_shrugging:

1 Like

This is a display error. We recently added a check for finns to prevent from cheating.
We noticed disconnection or failed save may cause the display bug. The finns you actually have is fewer than what it displays. We are very sorry for the confusion.

2 Likes

Ahhh okay thanks for the answer👍