❗️ Please report new bugs here❗️

8 Likes

Is Moji hame ha supposed to hit camo mons too? (including more than one mon on the field, camo and others)

Cuando un monstruo usa esa técnica de batalla. el juego se congela, pues debe eliminar al objetivo y al usuario, pero solo elimina al primero, y como el otro nunca es debilitado, el juego no puede continuar.

Mod edit:
When a monster uses polymerization. The game freezes. It must eliminate the target and the user, but
it only eliminates the first one, and since the other one is never weakened, the game cannot continue.

I took the liberty of splitting your post. Bugs are reported here.
I also translated it to English (kind of, cause I didn’t completely understand the problem, maybe it needs some more explanation). Remember you always need to write your post in English when writing on the forum, so others can understand what you want to express

5 Likes

We are aware of this issue. This only happens in offline story battle, and it will be fixed in the next update.

For now, you can try to go online then go back to offline and do that battle. If it doesn’t work, please simply try to kill the monsters that requires for polymerization first :pensive: I’m sorry for the troubles.

5 Likes

It’s just a visual bug, but still…

It says that on any monster which enters and triggers that passive (Lunartic’s), adding a Bronzeshell next in line. I agree it’s a bit confusing, especially how it stays forever so you see it much later in a battle (like above).

Oh, I understand now, thanks!

cant log in @Dev_VKC the game freezes there

TAP

@Dev_VKC My brother was giving legendary potions to WraitHost, when he was going to give him the last one (Already was at +8) He lost the connection and the potions just disappeared, it is not anywhere nor was it given to the Monster selected
Take a look to see what happened
His friend code:

@Dev_VKC Something really weird happened to me, I was playing in GoH and with Bastia on the field, Deviladus entered, and gave everyone a death sentence except Bastia (I understand that I shouldn’t give anyone a death sentence, right?), I can only get the following picture:

1 Like

Maybe it’s just a visual bug. You should keep her and check if the deaths triggered.

I’m honest, I didn’t want to try it, because I wanted to win the battle, I killed her as soon as I saw the death sentence haha

We have tested and everything is working properly.
Judging from your screenshot, it is very likely because that Bastia entered at the same time as Deviladus. That’s why only Bastia didn’t have DS buff icon.

4 Likes

i stealth my guys and the thlug still put everyone to sleep, Is that supose to happen? Iff so whats the purpose of stealth in game ?
@Dev_VKC

Yes, because it’s a passive effect. Stun Revenge, Explosive Revenge, Shocking Entrance etc. all bypass Stealth/Camouflage too

6 Likes

stealth protects you from consciously performed abilities (active abilities) but not from those produced as a consequence of battle (passive or non-active abilities) (I suppose it is based on the concept that being an ability or effect that the monster who is stealthy cannot predict cannot escape from it)

ok. so this is a very specific situation so I’m not sure if it is a bug or not.

i just played a game where Gyomurai used a Link Slayerbane all against my team of Staticsphere, Ankoudragon, Spectrefox (regular) and Tortogiest.

because Staticsphere killed Gyomurai with its revenge none of my other revenges worked.

i did not get a mirror copy of gyo, nor did Ankou or Spectrefox regenerate.
As the move took place before Staticspheres revenge should i not at least get a revived ankoudragon as the gyo was still alive when it made the attack? spectrefoxes haunt is not a certainty i understand.
tortogeists revenge is also supposed to be 100% as far as i know?

It’s how the revenges trigger, statics triggers first so technically the Gyo was dead before the others got to do their revenge. And all of those revenges require the attacker to be alive in order to activate. It’s strange but due to how it’s coded that’s how it works

6 Likes