❗️ Please report new bugs here❗️

I guess my opponent closed the app cuz I gained a Victory due to opponent disconnect

Yup

Yes bro it is generally a draw until the other player disconnect

Thank you for reporting about dolphoone’s passive.
It seems this issue only happens in pvp. We are still looking into it.
How long did the pvp battle freeze after deadly curse triggered?

The pink angelion icon can be obtained by getting the top 50 20 times maybe?

Yes, it is a mistake on my part, I will delete the post

1 Like

@Dev_VKC This is a error? I just jumped from top 100 to top 25 am i not supposed to get the top 50 icon too?

If not is a error is just ridiculous,u give me all Previous icons that I already had, but don’t you give me the one I didn’t have, so next season should I be in the top 50 when can I go for the top 25 just to get the icon? This is a bit illogical

1 Like

There’s an icon for 11-25th and another one for 26-50th. It’s the only case of this and I think it’s to give you another opportunity for something unique in another season. Even if you can consistently get top 25 every season there’ll probably be a month where you don’t have the time so can settle for top 50 instead.

2 Likes

Happy cake day bro.

@Dev_VKC i didn’t receive the pvp rank rewards. I was rank 294 and my friend code is 87005359

1 Like

You have received and claimed on 2021-11-22 03:04:27 (PST).
You should check with the person you shared your account with first.

2 Likes

That was me, I play on both my tablet and phone. I restored the code before playing on each device and I never got the rewards. I did claim them I see that it was unclear above, but I never actually got them

Sure. We will take a look. So what you are missing is the reward monster, G.D. Lime? Do you miss any PvP icons?

1 Like

No none of the icons, just the pvp monster. I believe I actually got the gems but regardless I am not worried about them, I just don’t want to have to wait for GD lime to reappear after working to get him in ranked

Edit : it has only happened once before even though I use both devices pretty frequently, what causes this issue? Is it known? I know I restored the data

Aero dodging the account sharing police…

dodge gif

9 Likes

I like to have my phone free to watch videos and shows so I use my tablet. Pvp can take a while, although it’s better now thanks to the new timer

This can happen if you claimed the reward with out of date save progress. For example, you were playing with your cellphone but claimed the rewards with your tablet. This can also happen because of poor connection. But it is rare.

Please try to play Neomon with 1 device only. If you use transfer number too frequent within short period of time, your save progress will have higher chance to go wrong.

You should have received the reward monster now.

3 Likes

One time I accidentally erased my first copy of onyxia because I forgot to use the restore code. Can I have it back plis?

Each time I share (switch to) a new monster it takes a while (sometime it’s like AGES) to show on friend share option/list
Is it just me or the same way for everyone?

1 Like

Err… no

Don’t lie, it makes it less likely that legit mistakes/problems that happen to people will be fixed by the Devs