Please not only Pengbot for Anniversary egg!

Hey. I saved my gems for such a long time, hoping for legends like Goldtail or Polareon, and know i fear, that this egg will only feature Pengbot, and i simply dont want him and dont like him. If he would be the only egg featured Monster, i wouldnt spend my gems, and would have saved for nothing. So devs, Please, please please add Goldtail to the egg. Thats what we all are hoping for.

I wish Oniblade as much as you Goldtail

Yap, same. Forgot about him!

I might be alone on this, but I want geartyrant

This is a good dream .but a dream is a dream

devs have already assured us it won’t be an egg with just penguinator… no other details were given tho… just have some patience

okay thats cool

I want them to put revanarchion in.

damnit shomy you better not be thinking of the same PvP lineup as I am.

I already have goldtail! No more goldtail!

So players shouldn’t get a chance to roll it because you have it. Pretty selfish…

Well I’ve got 130 gems saved up and counting so I’m hoping for some nice monsters haha.

I have 90 gems. If there aren’t legends that I want or an increased chance for legends then I am still saving for revanarchion or earth first one.

8 - 10 % chance would be quite sweet.

Would be awesome to have a chance at oniblade. I’ve continuously tried for aegis with no luck so hoping for another go at it.

Goldtail,Revenarchion,Oniblade,Geartyrant
Lol

Just put everything into the egg

Why not

I want Ultima,  if just possible  :frowning:

Maybe for anniversary they will come out with a special egg that let you select any monster of your choice…><"