Please help with new shop mythic.

Glitch or at least absolute BS. I tried buying the new mythic 4 copies worth and got this message

Buy at your Own risk, it feels like I’m getting ripped off for 80 ticket’s here. Worst thing is that it won’t let me purchase another copy of the mythic at all.

It won’t display it whatsoever nor will I’ll let me buy another copy

I am sorry for the issue.

Just to be clear, do you mean you purchased the monster and received them from the reward box but they didn’t appear in your inventory?

This may cause by connection. Do you recall any error when you bought the monster?

Please try to restore your account. If you still cannot find the monster, please send me your friend ID, we can resend the monsters.

Please note that this may take a bit of time since not everyone is available right now due to national holidays.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Thank you, I’ll go try to restore it again. When I first purchased it , it did not appear in my inventory.

I just tried using my restore code and it is not still there for me.

I’m tried again to purchase it from the shop and got this message

I have the ticket capacity to purchase it so this shouldn’t be an issue.

I have more than enough to get it tickets wise now so it shouldn’t be an issue.

Damn u :sob:. Those tickets

1 Like

28 7 star ones…WHY?!

It worked for me! I bet it’s just a skill issue on your end.

IMG_3755

1 Like

tell me how u got that many tickets… can i buy them with real money by chance?

To quote Garcia “Behold! The power of money!.”

1 Like

For real though I’ve been playing for a while and this if the end result.

I fell scammed because I don’t like Soral at all, not because he’s not op anymore, is just not my play-style(or my kind of monster) I definitely would have buy this monster but I didn’t wanted to wait
U should give us the option for exchange our shop myth for another shop myth I bet u pretty much all Soral users gonna exchange him and there will be more players with the other shop myth(who are pretty rare) in their team
@Dev_VKC

Yet those who held their tickets and were patient were rewarded!

2 Likes

Devs did help me and I have what I purchased now.

3 Likes

still feels wrong, they always dropped shop myth on anniversary(if my mind doesn’t betray me, please correct me if I’m wrong) and they dropped on Christmas which is kinda fucked since 80 tickets take a lot

Btw I don’t even want him, as I said I’m not a fan of Soral but I still play him, and he is an awakened so I’m okay with it, but it just fell bad

Yeah they did, but anniversary was only 2 months ago so it’s not a huge difference. I was also disappointed back then but since I had been saving for a year or more, figured I could wait a bit longer.

I also contemplated between Ankara and Giehretus. Old Soral was better than those two and I wished for a strong PvE mythic. Giehretus can’t kill buffed stuff on its own but in the end went with it because of the fun passives that enable some very slow monsters, like Rhinedragon for example!

Two months is a lot, anyone could to think that they would not drop any shop mythic, it is a huge difference when u are saving for more than a year and sure u could wait a bit but I’m a competitive player who needed to awake another myth at that moment I even asked VKC if they could say at least “Yes or no” no this dropping myth thing and he said he couldn’t say👺