Please help me in beating death revenge team in episode 13 of story line

Hi,i am stuck at episode 13 of main story as opposite party mostly have death revenge mons and hence I ma not been able to get through that.any ideas or tricks to get this done.thanks in advance

Aviareonix or hold ground monsters or shields .

1 Like

The Professor is right.

Aviaronix - payback killer

Holdground mons

Also try shielded monsters.

Leoronix would help too, as pure cure will pull your guys off hold ground. If you don’t have Aviaronix try a sleep lock with Leoronix. Stun lock would work also get them up to 600 tu to stop cloning etc and then take one out at a time, relying on hold ground monsters to survive.

As you’re a fairly new player though assuming m you don’t have any of those guys, try to take out multiple monsters once and then the Death revenge might kill the same monster minimising damage.

Also generic heal all might help. If 2 guys are brought to hold ground by 2 dr and you sacrifice 1 guy to heal them both that’s advantage.

Also, see if you can find a 3 star called Haniwei. It has a move called HP share which will also pull your guys off hold ground.

Life flip is also an option (on bombers). 400 sec mega bomb can also take out multiple so that hopefully 1 or 2 of your mons aren’t DR’d

If any of that doesn’t work, message me and i’ll Take a look at your team and we’ll figure it out.

Good luck!

Thanks

neomonsters neomonsters

Did you try the tips I sent first?

Yeah I did,but still wasn’t close to beating enemy team,i put the protector on 5th and healers on every 4th poitions

Ok. What frontline does the enemy have?