Please give me advice about my deck

I can’t clear the episode about winning Karona Queen.
Hard to play the story. Now I stopped at episode XX
Crash course. What should I do now? I already clear sub quest which can get omegamid except extreme challenge that’s too hard.
Help me please…

1 Like

Send the FL of ep XX, so we know how to help

He is a new player and has 4 waifus especially that new plz-f-me-im-ready thing.

(Angry face)

Use Milgon to kill monsters through barriers and give turn back to him with Flutterdrake Salvia and Mechaviathan.

First of all, delete those thots.
Okay, just kidding.
Just wait and evolove your legends.
Evolove mechaviathan, geomagnus, earth first one terragar and freeznix first.
Freeznix evoloves to nebrelonix which is good for endgame. You can also use bitterbeast and use the poison monsters too.
PS- evoloving your mythic husky is the priority. Deodragon is also good for endgame due to it’s high speed. It can stay with your aegisdragon and jaguardian.
What players prefer nowadays is a poison endgame and death-revengers like nebrelonix at the very end. Also, Noxdragon makes a good pair with demontoad’s enrage teammate and it’s AoE spammm but demon’s poison revenge will get your sleeper out of work but AS Boison entering after it.
Milgon is good with a turn-granter.

• Conclusion- Evolove your monsters first. Get ingredients by playing PvE and PvP as much as possible and check KD’s tier list to get an idea about which monsters to evolove first.
1 Like

I see you are a man of culture

Episode XX. Crash course.

Seriouly dude i am having less legandaries and just 1 mythic and valzarien baublebausher timberlord lavahawk these are my best leagendaries and i completed whole chapter the last one also but you got so many decent legandaris and mythic than me but not able to complete all episode hahaha ok so evolve all your legandaries you have some awesome legandaries ues them well and forgot to say till now i am having only two mythic medbie and the auto protect with desperate stampede and slash all i dont know its name

It’s Deeragon

I didn’t use more than 3 legendaries in any match after the shattered skies. So don’t flaunt it, if he doesn’t know to play then better help him bud.

Sorry but i just shared my views

1 Like

5 mythics - 3 waifus

1 Like

I didn’t realize we were playing Yu-Gi-Oh! This whole time and using card decks?! This revelation should go on that iceberg meme.

1 Like

Look at Dracorosa, it’s clearly the black rose dragon, but with some changes