People are cheating!!!!!

Ok so i swear im up to the level 110s in the Ultimate Challenge and every person i face seems to can one hit all my monsters with 1 skills example Gigarock used Assisted Quake all my monsters being Aegis, Astra, Freezniz and Onikage… Astra dies, Onikage dies, Freeniz Red, Aegis Yellow …Now when its my go i do the same the crap barely takes anything down does about 400-700 dmg but never insta kills … like wtf are people using cheats or am i missing something here everyones monsters seem so much stronger and can take more hits but when they hit me its like ridiculous amounts…

Ok so i swear im up to the level 110s in the Ultimate Challenge and every person i face seems to can one hit all my monsters with 1 skills example Gigarock used Assisted Quake all my monsters being Aegis, Astra, Freezniz and Onikage… Astra dies, Onikage dies, Freeniz Red, Aegis Yellow …Now when its my go i do the same the crap barely takes anything down does about 400-700 dmg but never insta kills … like *** are people using cheats or am i missing something here everyones monsters seem so much stronger and can take more hits but when they hit me its like ridiculous amounts…

they arent using cheats. the devs purposely made them more strong / buffed their stats. it has nothing to do with the players who made the team.

Is this a troll ? The increasing power is the principle of this event… And you’re facing AI not actual players.

That’s kind of what this event revolves around- The stats are changed in the opponent’s favor, and we have to figure out how to overcome it. It’s really not their greatest accomplishment, since unless you’re lucky enough to have certain monsters(i.e. Atrahasis, Nebelronix, Godfeather, Polareon, Dragaia, Rexotyrant), you’re not going to get very far.

That’s my problem.  I’m a new player (MAYBE three weeks) and got “lucky” and made it to level 40.  Now I’m stuck in matches I can’t win.  Thus I have no chance to get the reward monster and get better.  I only have a hand-full of epics/superepics, and none with the neat combos I’m getting killed by.  I just see little reason to waste my tickets on the event, even though those that can will get stronger because of it.

It’s really too bad.  I like the game a lot, but once again, the strong get stronger, while the weak stay weak.

ok  so its AI thats the one thing i didnt know… I thought these were people since it says Opponent and a name … that makes it more understanding…

I kind of beg to differ i have all of those monsters and i still get my *** handed to me… Have a look…

Great PVP monsters but this event is different. There is no way to face monsters straight on when they each have 40,000hp and a poison sting one shots your legends. You have to avoid the fight. Atra and his revive ability with stun bombers, get 4 monsters to 1500-2000 tu and take one out with sleep/dreamhunt/bloodthirst. Then keep taking out the monster in that slot leaving the others stunned so badly they can’t attack by the time you take the one mon at a time to the end and then you will have 3 mons left who have timers too big to do anything. It takes some luck and finding the right line up but that’s how I do it, others use more sleep heavy strats, and others use Atra/nebel. An example of my line up after a stun session:
I’ll send back Celestion here and sleep/bloodthirst with Shadowhunter using Rexo as a backup

ah i see so i just suck lolz… i swear ive read so many monsters and figured out different ways but its like when i go in the AI knows just what im trying to do and just makes it not happen…

You have polareon. You can go as high as you want.

Indeed, implement a sleep strat with polareon brings any mon down to 1 hp he is made for this event

Care to offer a strategy?

I don’t have polareon. I’m not the best person to ask but the basic strategy is to keep all of the enemy monsters snoozleing away while you nightmares grip them to death. Feed resulting kills to a bloodthirster or rexo.

Here’s a fight from the last event using polareon.

https://youtu.be/JjlWLABnsBM

Lol at this whole topic