Cheater?

I found a cheater, I think. This is the boss right before the offline episodes. Of what I know of you can’t get this monster in the game. And when I tried to use it I couldn’t do anything, it kinda froze but with everything still moving
Here is the name

Yes, this is a hacker.

Reporting him would be good…

You can capture him if u are using hacked version of neo monsters n u captured him wow ?

you can roll him if you are powerful enough. cough cough cheater cough

It’s a modded apk most likely, bear in mind that while he won’t be able to do any online content any offline stuff is pretty much impossible to protect against stuff like this. 

My advice would be to stay away from using them as friend monsters though, probs will mess up your game.

He’s currently top 9 at the newest UC.

Hackers get in he will be banned later

That player is using a modded apk downloaded from any sites on the internet which can capture uncapturable monsters (base on their description) like what you see on the screenshot.
That atrahasis I think found in offline mode-last chapter

I am facing someone in the UC right now at level 141 with attahasis. Basically unbeatable. Frustrating and a waste of time.

You will face random enemies as you climb up, all is beatable with the right team and strat, yes frustrating cos buffs gets insane. Well goodluck, at 141 youll be guaranteed with the event monster so cheers mate, well atleast go further as tickets are free