Only issue with fatastic game

I’ve been thinking about this for a couple of months now but didn’t know there was a venue that I could express my opinion, or at least forgot where the venue was as hunter island was slowly getting put out to pasture. It seems to me that the game follows the thought process wether accidentally or on purpose and if so shame on you, of trickle down economics, except for the fact that the rich don’t really give anything to the poor unless you share your stronger monsters with players that need the help to beat some levels and if so you’re a stand up person for helping those that don’t have 28 legendary monster and struggle and grind, so maybe a more apt calling card is that the rich get richer. Nothing new, been happening since the dawn of time, but when tournaments are held (excluding island challenges as there is a little luck included with your draw, however to counter that point real champions win with the players there given by outsmarting their opponents) back on track. But in all honesty with the events you could probably go ahead and give out the awards to the top fifty and I’d bet that 80% conservatively are continually in the top fifty. Therefore getting the buffs that will make them even harder to compete with for the next tournament. The little guys are the ones that need the help, that’s obvious as the couldn’t compete, they didn’t have fast enough monsters or enough diamonds to get four or five legendary mons to give them at least a chance at competing. I do fine in tournaments, always in the top five hundred which is what I aim gor, and if I have the extra downtime to go for the higher ranks I can finish around 200 (I’d be very curious to see what someone like hiddan could do with my lineup. I know there is a better way to set up my team, but doing so requires time that is limited and I utilize enjoying playing as opposed to staring at the lie up to try to draw some idea as to get another 10 spots in the ranking. generally I’m pretty happy with my rankings because a lot of people play this game around the world and I’d rank in the top 500 but seeing the other players and what tools their working with, I know I can’t compete, unless I get some stronger monsters, but to do that you need more gems, but again the higher you finish the more gems you get thus giving them an opportunity to get even stronger monsters. This post is coming across as a very democratic type idea of spreading out the wealt and helping those that can’t help themselves, but that wasn’t my intention. My intention was to get this off my chest. I’m not one of those dads that think every kid deserves a trophy. I find that rediculos because losing can motivate people to strive to be better and more. I guess since I’ve been writing this post I’ve come to the conclusion that all should be given the opportunity to compete, in whatever way this can be accomplished. I don’t have the answer, but I don’t care if you are the best strategist in the game, if you don’t have the opportunity to get the stronger monsters you aren’t going to be able to hang, which I find a little backwards as ultimately this is a strategy game. I’ve said what I’ve been wanting to say, however. Boring and long this post is, I don’t know what anyone else thinks about how things seem to be playingout. Maybe I’m looking under the wrong rock and no one cares about this. If so I’ll put my head down and keep grinding. If you think I’m wrong change my mind with logic reason and solid facts. I’ll be very curious to see if anyone does disagree and have to check where their ranked because you know the top players love getting anything they can to hold their edge. Maybe no one will read this as it is long and a little dull, but if you do let me hear your opinions or ideas. If you want to discuss the merits of the current/new system or lack thereof if love to hear it. I think this post will get zero responses due to the length or generate some good discussion which I really enjoy.

Actually, I think that it is possible for lower players to catch up due to the cost limit. The top players may have more legends then the lower tier players, but they can only put
so many monsters in a team.

Once upon a time I had 0 legends and had no chance of competing. Getting a legendary was just a far away dream.
Now I am currently rank 1 in pvp. Done by beating Hidan.

I think that the game is actually in a pretty good place.

Low player can easily to the top, like me crushed by newbs who had 7++ legend already.
Fuck yeah

An impressive act to say the least. Out of curiosity how many legendarys are in your starting lineup. Got thre from eggs, but one is astrodak, who looks to have the same attributes as nebolronix, questionably the worst legendary ever so now I basically have two that probably are going to get removed from the lineup to save space for mons that will get something accomplished if there’s an auto poison on the field. I’m calling for a reverse nerf of nebolronix and the other dude. The petition is forthcoming, you have been warned, prepare yourself. Honestly everyone was hoarding gems, there might be some change in the top100, but I’ll guarantee the top thousand has been turned upside down. Everyone is getting legends, I just happened to get the worst one. Il stop complaining now.

Don’t worry, I have nebel.

I have 2 legends in my first 5 monsters. Shadowyrm and chronozeros. Chronozeros got wiped by desperate all.

I got 3 from 100 gems. Rexotyrant, Tridrakhan, Nightlord.

Without complaining I’ll respond to your previous statement. I wasn’t saying it wasn’t possible to work your way up the chain, just that it isn’t very plausible. You are more than likely considered an outlier. I would bet less than one tenth of a percent could say that they rose through the ranks and are consistently in the top fifty. I am also guessing you have a good strategic mind, if you play chess I’m guessing you’re good at that as well. It would take an immense amount of time and effort to work your way up the ladder as I’m sure you can attest to. The players that are consistently in the top 100 get more goodies and they deserve them as they competed and won. I’m just saying that makes it so much less plausible than your most likely extremely unique situation. Maybe extremely rare is a better definition. The rich get richer.