Good job devs!

I think you make a lot of new players happy wit this one. I’m happy to for the rewards. I would have wanted to win the event and got them but hey things happen. Just please make sure the next pvp event is ready to go. It will be pretty hard for anyone to complain.

Lol good job? I don’t get this. How this is a good job? Since the release the game is full of bugs, players are spending a lot, like really a lot of money but the quality is not getting better. I don’t care about the gifts, I game should be done for playing and not for waiting

I am in particular happy for the rewards because I can use the new monster on my team. Farming to ultra evolve it. Hope the next pvp is good to go

What has been wrong other than pvp?

Well even if I like the game, I still have to say he is right. It’s still not in it’s final form with a lot of story and features missing.

What I like is the battle system and the various monsters, but seeing the old games like hunter island where you could walk around and have an actual story rather than a pay for tickets and spins system. The waiting time for things is very annoying also the advantage you can buy with additional tickets in events.

I mean yeah you can easily finish it without paying any, but still very quickly done and waiting for new content takes ages.

Why is the priority events when the story is just half way through and a little playing in a virtual world like hunter island or Pokemon would actually really turn this game into something great, not just good as it is in its current form.

Regardless of the direction - I think the devs have done a great job in trying to ease the customer pain. They really do want it to be right and there is something to say about that. However, they should take the $100k that I’m sure they’ve already made from people spending money on this festival alone and hire an extra dev who specializes in setting up this large of a network hahaha

Happy Hunting!

And the rewards for those who were going to get in the top 50 actually were worse lol I wanted the event monster at plus 9 and the bonus potions too! Summon swarm with this guy is no good unless he was plus 9…would have worked great with the new legendary - even though I don’t have him!

Been a long time since we have seen anything from story mode, I am hoping they are just going to release a massive update with a bunch of new chapters. when chapter 6 was released it was over in about a day haha.