Online mission

I was lucky enough to get wizpur in a gold mission egg.

So, joker would you say the pacing is too fast?  Or did you simply play nonstop for 3 days?

There is a reward for getting 30 monsters to 99. I’m still only half way through that.

I don’t have thirty, just about 6. But like on DIB there’s still a fair wack of leveling to do once you win, also they allude this game to Pokemon, on no Pokemon game do you finish with a level 100. I just think that you should finish the game with a round level 75-80, if the scaling were to be better or just to increase the cap so that there still some point to training your monsters post storyline. 

And um yeaaaaah I kinda played nonstop … :stuck_out_tongue:

A counter wouldn’t help because It will demotivate ppl.

If u see you dont have a chance to get the wizpur ( meowzard ) Anymore you wouldve stoped playing the mission and they don’t want you to stop playing it

Not necessarily.  I understand your point though as logically most people would probably think that way.  For me, I would still try for the chance to get one from the eggs.  After all, even if I don’t get one, all the eggs are free monsters and after playing DIB, I know how valuable eggs are.  I just wouldn’t have an expectation and hope to actual get one.  I would be far less disappointed and upset to not get one if I knew I already was outside the 1000 than if I wasn’t sure.  I can easily picture next online mission, I go to work and come back home with all of them already gone and I think I still have a shot at one and be disappointed. =(

That’s too bad but I hoped more ppl would think that way

As far as the level cap is concerned, they can always add additional areas with higher level monsters, and then raise the level cap to fit that expansion. 

Yea I’ve already leveled it too, it’s pretty awesome tbh haha, and it’s s so it almost always attacks at least twice, and it hits all three of their guys

I finished the game at lvl mid-50 (during beta). Unless you grinded a lot or something changed during release, I don’t know how you finished with six lvl 99 arkadions.

But that’s a really awesome feat, congratulations!

Soon, they will implement more missions/things to do once you finish the storyline. And you can PvP or collect all S grade of all arkadions. So there is still quite a lot to do after the storyline.

Not to mention Infinite Dungeon.

I evolved my Wizpur, it doesn’t matter though I just didn’t think 1000 people would have beat the mission already :frowning:

I only had two level 99s when finishing the game on my file (on Ashley’s account - which I’ve now transferred that particular save file I used to my own iPhone, if anyone is wondering how I got so far without being an actual beta tester). 

But I did use Ashley’s recommended method of trying to keep the whole team at the same level, so I kept putting the lowest ones in front and the strongest in the back. The two 99s I had were two I left in the front at all times, while alternating all the rest. 

That’s my level strategy as well. ^^ It worked pretty good for me.

Dang I really wanted it, was wondering why it didn’t work

i just finished the online mission but did not get wizpur… awts :(((

It ended already? Tom said there’s only 29 finished yesterday.

People are progressing too fast :slight_smile:

Indeed:P

Im almost at the end after 3 days ( 30 hours of playing )

The only time I havnt played this game in the last four days is whilst sleeping and during the couple of exams I’ve had… Absolutely amazingly addicting game :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m not a beta tester, got the game on release, played something like 10~12 hours now I believe.  Lucky enough to get wizpur from the mission egg, and I have 2 lvl 99s.  I need to do homework >.<

Also, it seems meowzard’s polymorph only summon very rare monsters.

With the summoning moves, are the levels of the arkadions generated linked to the level of the summoner. In other words, will a level 70 meowzard produce a level 70 something? Or is it random?