Online mission questions

Hello, I’m fairly new to the game. I’ve been playing for several days and absolutely love it. The online mission has me a bit confused tho. I started it about an hour after the info sheet said it began and made it down to level 11 before my arks were dead. I realized I needed to level up more, began doing that and went back to check my progress yesterday. It cost 30 tickets to return to the mission and started me back on floor one with no option to restart at level 11. This second time I barely made it to level 7. The dungeon was unfamiliar in layout and obviously much harder.

My question are: Does the mission get harder every time you enter and does it always cost 30 tickets to re-enter?

What is a reasonable level to have your arks at before giving the OM’s a go? (Mine are level 30-40)

Are the umm … Portals? (Glowing spots to mark progress) supposed to allow you to restart the mission where you left off like a regular dungeon?

“My question are: Does the mission get harder every time you enter and does it always cost 30 tickets to re-enter?”

For this week, it will always cost 30 tickets. It doesn’t get “harder” necessarily. With that being said, the dungeon layout and monsters that spawn are randomly generated. So it won’t look the same each time you try. Depending on your luck, it may be easier or harder (depending on how many monsters get in the way, mainly). 

For future missions, ticket amounts may vary.

“What is a reasonable level to have your arks at before giving the OM’s a go? (Mine are level 30-40)”

99 - max level. I recommend lots of those!

“Are the umm … Portals? (Glowing spots to mark progress) supposed to allow you to restart the mission where you left off like a regular dungeon?”

Yes, they are.

Thanks very much. Looks like I jumped the gun a bit on trying that part of the game . Appreciate the info :slight_smile:

And sorry- just realized I posted in the wrong area :-/

Not a problem, glad I helped :).

If u have ever any questions :

http://www.hunterislandforum.com/index.php/topic/1863-online-mission-faq/