Get all mission arks for recipe?

In the online missions you get a recipe that says that you need five of the mission arks to tranfuse. But I spend a lot of time and I only get 3 of the mission arks. How does it work? Are these arks on specific levels? The 3 I got was on between floor 1-8. Are they spread out so you have to go to the lowest floor to get them all?? Really strange, pls help 8)

Yes they are spread out. You will know you are on the correct floor when you enter it and you get a message across the bottom that says “you sence a presence on this floor”. At that point start looking for the monster that has a red outline. If you win the battle you will get a mission arkadion.

Thanx, but I already knew about the presence on floor message when entering and looking for red lined ark. I was more wondering if they come totaly random or if I have to go lowest floor to get them all?? I have spent mutch time entering the online mission and if the presence sign was not there then I go back back to town, then reenter again. If uts totaly random generated each time you enter new floor then that shoukd work, so is it random generated?? Im not looking for cheat, I want to no if they generated relevant to floor number not.
Haha the (adminblabla) text came when i wrote the word chea…_*t. I was trying to write that I was NOT looking for a … voldemort I’ll call it!

They’re predetermined levels before the mission starts

So

You’ll have to check the lower levels

Remember, you’ll get all minus one for the complete fusion

How will you get the last one?The golden egg at the end?Other golden eggs?Other eggs spread throughout the cave I may not know about cuz I cant get below lvl 5 cuz I had to restart,so I dont know much about the OM system?